I look from the curve of his lips to his bare chest that's only covered with permanent ink. And as he crosses the kitchen titles, waves of coffee and bacon sizzles through the air and in a few short steps he's right in front of me.

Green eyes are the only thing I can see for miles. And when he says "Hi," The curve of his mouth turns upwards and the curl of his brown hair falls on his forehead.

"Hi yourself," I say back, leaning against the counter behind me. The bacon continues to sizzle
and pop loudly but my eyes don't move from his.

His mental hold has me paralyzed. And as he leans even closer, my eyes move to the black-blue bruises painted across his cheekbones and the bloodshot red in his eyes.

"You're in rough shape, Styles," I say, and then a certain grin spreads across his face making my heartbeat pick up from its steady flow.

"I've been like this for a while, V." He tells me, eyes unfocused as he hazily moves the outgrown bangs from my eyes.

"Well," I sighed out, beginning to wrap my arms around his neck to bring him closer.

"I still like you for now," I place a quick kiss on the side of his mouth before turning to grab the spatula from the counter behind me.

As I flip the bacon onto a plate, Harry has me in place with his hands on my hips and his chin on my shoulder. He kisses lightly up my neck and at the back of my head and I feel his breath as he speaks.

"Good to hear," He says, and I hear his smile in his tone when he continues "Cause I'll like you forever, Vada."

My heartbeat quickens as I hear him casually move behind me, shutting the cabinets and pouring the coffee. And when I turn to place the eggs and bacon on the table, he's already sitting with a newspaper in his hands and pulls me in his lap before I get the chance to react.

"What's your plan for today?" I ask him, leaning against his chest as I pull my knees up in his lap and grab a piece of toast from in front of us.

"Whatever you want, baby," Harry's voice sounds miles away as his eyes focus on the crossword puzzle that's laid out across the table.

"I'm supposed to go furniture shopping with Juliet," I tell him, beginning to move back to my own seat from next to him. But when he realizes this, his attention is suddenly fully mine again as he holds me in place.

Turning my head I catch his eyes change as he looks at me with uncertainty. But this boy is trained and he quickly recovers. "New York, huh?" he asks me like he doesn't already know.

"Our apartment is finalized and I got the acceptance letter from the community college a few days ago," I confirm, trying to get up from his death grip again. He doesn't budge. I try not to become visibly frustrated.

"Well, I'm also supposed to practice with the band later today too." He states, and I turn to look at him again. "Easy's garage is closed for the day, so we're sneaking in later tonight." He continued.

I scoff. "I guess we can add breaking and entering to the list," I give him a look but he just smiles.

"It wasn't even my idea," He says like he's innocent, but the mischievous glint in his eyes gives him away. "So are you coming or what?" he pushes.