10

Onika's Pov

"So you don't find that the slightest of suspicious?" Bey asked

"Baby, she is grown, let her live" I told her

"Man whatever, I know you know some bout this shit" she shook her head and got back on her game

She was forcing me to tell her where Solo was staying nowadays. She would come back to my house some weekends and leave Monday. I didn't see a problem with it. The boy she's seeing, seems he means well. He looks to soft to wanna hurt Solo.

I heard grumbling and I look up.

It was Solo who had a weary look on her face.

"Whats wrong?" Bey stood up quick and went over her

No matter how upset she was with Solo, she would always make sure she was straight.

"He hit me Bey" she yelled out breaking down, tears flowing out of eyes like a river

"Who?" Bey asked looking back at me while I walked over to them

"Melvin. The boy i've been with, Bey" she replied

Bey just looked between me and her.

"Thats why I fucking told you to leave them no good ass boys alone So" she say's clenching her jaws

"And you, you sat up in my face and fucking lied like it was nothing" she says pointing at me

I couldn't say nothing, I was afraid to be honest. I never seen her like this, so I didn't know what would make her madder or calm down.

I looked around everywhere, except at her.

She put her jeans back on and left out of the room.

I tried going after her but Solo stopped me. "its best if you give her some time" she says and I nodded

————

It's been almost a week, since I heard from Bey. Of course Solo heard from her, but coming from Solo Bey's too mad to want to talk to me.

I understand, but the child in her is starting to make a scene. Isolating herself from me so we won't talk, we would be like this for years dealing with Bey, her pride is big and so is mines. So when she want to talk, i'm all ears.

"Bey" Solo jumps up out of her seat and rushes over to her, greeting her in a hug

Bey stops by here and there but we never speak. She barely looks me in the ey-

"Onika, can I speak with you... alone" she looks at me and back at Solo

Solo speed walks up the stairs and Bey walks over to sit next to me.

"I'm not happy with you. You fucking lied Nic, anything could've happened. But i'm not the one to hold grudges, especially with someone I love dearly. I had to isolate myself because I know how I can get, if I would've have stayed and let my anger get the best of me, I would've had a body... Not you, the Melvin dude.

But i'm here now, and I also wanna apologize for doing all of this. It would've been mature to sit down and talk but i'm not use to all of that so I did what I do best. So I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me" she says rubbing her hands together

"Of course I forgive you baby. None of this is your fault so you shouldn't apologize for trying to make the right decision. I couldn't bare to see you in jail for killing that boy. He gone get whats coming. But I should be the one apologizing, I lied to you about something big.

It could've been more than a hit and you would know nothing about it because me and Solo both were being dishonest to you" I say rubbing her back

————
Omniscient Pov

"Fuc-ck Beyoncee" Onika called out as Beyonce pounded hard into her

Beyonce watched the older woman smirking, as she failed to keep her eyes open. Beyonce knew she was losing it every time she stroked deeper inside her, and she was loving it.

Onika orgasm creeped up on her for the 3rd time tonight. Beyonce was both punishing her and apologizing to her for what went down.

They kept going until the birds started chirping and the bright sunlight lit up their room.

"Fuck" Beyonce says rolling over

"You do too much" Onika says lowly, sleeping taking over her

"Don't go to sleep too quick baby" Bey says

"And why the fuck not?" Onika says rolling her neck

"Gotta get clean up" Bey says getting up heading to the bathroom

Onika mentally rolled her eyes but she knew it was the right thing too do, she wouldn't allow herself to become unbalanced and Bey neither. She thanked her for that caring heart of hers.

By the time she made it the bathroom, the bath was almost full with water and soap.

She smiled and walked over to Bey who was eyeing the older lady's finger carefully. Looking at every inch and falling more in love with every look.

"You are so gorgeous" Bey says kind of low, almost as if she was saying it to herself

"Thank you, my love" Onika thanked her while slowly letting herself in the bath

Bey continued to watch, she was stuck. Didn't know to join her or what. She was still shock at her reality. Being with her therapist was never in the plans but to Bey she loved the changed of plans. She knew it was sinful but she thanked God every day.

"Are you going to join me or burn holes into my face" Onika says smiling at the younger girl

With that being said Beyonce got in behind Onika. Feeling Onika's ass rubbed against her crouch.

She groaned lowly, it somewhat felt good and uncomfortable. Her tip was still very sensitive from doing the devil's tango from last night to sun up.

They bathe each other, Onika turning to sit on Beyonce lap to get a good look in her eyes while she washed her face gently while Beyonce was busy washing over her breast.

Onika smiled to herself because Beyonce thought she was slick. Just wanting to touch her sexually, but she didn't mind it. She loved that someone showed their love for her openly.

Onika imagine the life before her old marriage. She was so full of.... Everything. But she let a bum ass buster tear it down. She was so full of happiness, enjoying her life at it fullest. But he came and changed that, before their marriage everything was ok. Minor problems but the red flags were shown effortlessly. But to Onika he was so "cute" she overlooked it.

When he proposed, Onika thought it was the best day but the first month after, all that changed. Different, new, woman being brought up in their marriage. He lied while they both knew they were his mistresses. It still wasn't enough for Onika to leave him, until this one woman came about a pregnancy. The truth was that she lied but her ex-husband left her, for that same exact woman.

He came back but it wasn't long before Onika got fed up and left him for good. Divorced sent in the mail type of thing, she left everything back in Orlando, and she came to Houston. The heat was too much to love but it was so big, so you couldn't love it all.

And she's happier than ever about that decision. Beyonce is a new chapter in her life. She wants Beyonce to be the seed that help her produce their kids. And Beyonce was thinking the exact same thing.