1

Onika's Pov

Today is the end of my break I had. And I must say as much as I complain to my mom, friends , or sister about my job, I missed it. Even slightly excited to meet my new client Beyonce. Her brother was once my client, and if she looks anything like him i'm eager.

"Hello Ms Maraj." The front desk lady, Megan, greeted me.

"Heyy pumpkin." I say back.

We shared a brief conversation, mostly about her kids. Megan was a young, bright girl who fell in love in ALL the wrong places. I look after her as my own knowing she lacked that motherly love.

"Ms Knowles!" I say with a little too much excitement.

"Sup, my dad told me be up early to make a good expression." She says sounding already bored to death.

"Ohh ok, that's fine." I say stepping past her to unlock my room door.

After I turned around to let her walk in first, I caught her checking me out. Good first impression.

"U-uh, I like your skirt?" She says but it sounded more like a question.

"Thanks." I smiled, "You may." I added holding my hand out towards the room.

Our session was 3 hours, my longest one. Her parents told me a lot about her and why she needed to come. Long story short she has a short temper but to me it's just she wasn't heard enough. They seemed, well her dad, to overlook her a lot. He had that mentality that she's the young to go through pain or that she has no right to feel what she feel. But I feel for her, she seems so kind, kinda stubborn but we can work through it.

"You know you're very beautiful right?" She says looking at me.

"Why, thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I say to her.

"You married?" She asked looking me up and down biting her lip.

"No I am not." I said raising my eyebrows at her "Are you checking me out?" I asked with a slight smirk.

"Maybe, maybe not" She said, "But see you tomorrow, my momma already pulled up" She says walking out.

————
Beyonce's Pov

"Therapy?" my homeboy, Amari, asked.

"Hell yeah, but my therapist bad ass fuck man." I say smiling.

"Nigga she probably like 40 some." He say

"She's 33." I say "Heard them discussing one day" I added.

"Moving from thots to cougars?" He laughed

"Shi, she got good money so I bet she got good pussy too." I say grinning.

"Married?" He asked.

"Hell no." I answered gladly, "Ain't gotta worry bout a homie cockblocking" I say.

"Yeah, but you know she or yo' parents ain't going fa' no mess like dat." he says shaking his head.

"What they don't know won't hurt." I say back smirking.

"A grown woman, near 40s single? Ion know man something sounds fishy." He says rubbing his head.

"The fuck fishy about a grown ass woman living freely?" I say giving him the 'be fucking forreal' face, "Maybe she just aint got time to settle or somethin'." I added.

"Or she got aids or some." He said shrugging.

"You like the only somebody who thinks that way." I say shaking my head.