Chapter 3: The Rave

After school, we all met up in Blacksnape and met up with Poppers Greensew, our local dealer. She gives us four joints. Me and Lily smoke two and we save two for the sesh we have later. We need to go get some alcohol for the sesh, so Hollie used her fake id in Tesco and grabbed us some sours and Smirnoff vodka, Hollies faves.

And then we set foot to the rave. As we arrive, Abbie sees jeffery in the distance, grabs the joint and smokes it to settle her nerves while the rest of us walk off and let her do her thing.

I walk up to Oliver. He is already absolutely smashed and on the verge of sickness so I avoid him. Then I smoke my last joint and half the people at the rave swarm round me like flies around shite. But lucky for them, the dealer was at the party so I didn't have to share.

I was absolutely blazed at this point so i took it upon myself to talk to Jeffery. We talk for a while. I don't really know what I was saying; it was pure gibberish but he obviously laughed cause he was cool. Then he started asking questions about Abbie and I all of a sudden started to sober up.

He started telling me how beautiful she was and how he liked how she was a little different. This shocked me a lot but then I saw her.
I was so excited to tell her what I just heard but she didn't seem as excited to see me. She came over to me.

"Caitlyn I think we need a chat." she said in a angry voice. She takes me into a corner and tears stream down her face. "How could you!" she shouted.

I was so confused!

"How could u flirt with him when you know how much I like him! " She howled. Then I realised she had read the situation completely wrong.

Then I saw Connie, Abbie's best friend and she didn't look impressed. She gave a piercing look and before I knew it she was running at me at full force. Before she got to me I swung for her, hit her, and knocked myself over as I was still fairly blazed.

All i could think was that I needed to sort things out with Abbie, but before I knew it she was running away with tears streaming down her face so my first thought was to chase after her.