"If you want some food, go buy some!"

"I- drnon't want to paye!"

'This fucking child...'

"Give it back."

Jen swallowed the food on her mouth and spoke,

"Heh, you think you can budge me with those words of yours again?!"

"Haaaah...." Yuri sighed. Just as he was about to give up, an idea popped up in his mind.

...

'O-Oh, this's going to be effective~' he thought. 'Hehe... try not to get flustered!'

"Hey Jen, you look kinda cute," Yuri commented on her looks.

Moon's eyes widened for a moment before realizing what Yuri's plan would be.

'Hm, after that, he's going to snatch the bowl away.'

There was a brief pause of silence in the group.

...

"What?" Jen replied with a disgusted face.

"Damn it," Yuri sighed. "I thought you were gonna go like, ~///What?///~"

"How the hell would I get flustered by that?" Jen replied, letting go of the bowl.

'Oh, she gave it back,' Yuri thought. 'Well, it worked one way or another.'

"Hey, we're gonna go since I have somethin- I mean, we have something to do at the guild," Jen said.

"Wait, already?" Moon exclaimed. "I was thinking about to order something from the menu~"

----------------

"Hm, they left quite in a hurry," Yuri remarked. "What's so urgent about if you were just sitting here before, not thinking about anything--"

"*GUH*" Suddenly, Yuri had a realization about something.

'Wait a second, Jen acted like that after I said that she was cute,' he thought. 'So going by the rules of anime, she's looking fine in the outside, but flustered and embarrassed on the inside.'

'Uh oh, I might've made her my love interest by accident,' he continued. 'That might be a problem down the line if I'm gonna run a secret group filled with incredibly strong people.'

'I'm gonna have to clear some things up,' he thought. 'I need to fix this misunderstanding as fast as possible.'

'But first, let's finish my meal first, since it's almost cold now,' he said as he picked up his utensils again. 'Mhm~ delicious.'

----------------

"Hey Jen, why are you walking so fast?" Moon exclaimed at her on the sidewalk. "Wait up for me!"

Moon rushed towards Jen, grabbing her shoulder and making her turn towards her.

"Did something happen back at the guild-- Huh?" Moon looked at Jen's face. "Why is it so red?!"

"Do you have a fever--" she was suddenly cut off by Jen.

"None of your business!" She exclaimed at her while turning her back once again and hastily walking away.

"Hey Jen, wait up!" Moon yelled out.

'Why is she acting like this,' Moon thought. 'She didn't do this before--'

Suddenly, she remembered something back at the restaurant.

"Oh."

...