Chapter 8 (Punishment)

ابدأ من البداية

Damien rolled his eyes so hard that they almost fell to the tile floor.

"Dad, it's a job, isn't it? No one should be ashamed of doing legal jobs for a living."

"For a living?" Mr Ranchester repeated in disbelief before spreading his hands, showing the surroundings. "With a house like this, do you still have problems of living?"

"I want my independence. I don't like to depend on anyone." Damien's voice was firm and serious. "And I resigned not so long ago. So don't continue this drama anymore, it's boring." He added with a sigh.

Mr Ranchester's face lit up immediately and he walked towards his son saying, "Then get ready. Come, come, come..." He held Damien's wrist and pulled him upstairs.

"Where are you taking me?" Damien asked, puzzled.

"Of course, to the company. You should learn how to be a cunning, domineering, sharp-tongued CEO like your father." Mr Ranchester's lips formed into a proud smile as he spoke.

"No way," Damien shook his hand off, breaking the grip on his wrist. "I don't wanna be a CEO. I'm sure of it."

Immediately, Mr Ranchester's face darkened like the night sky without moon and stars. "Who exactly told me that he wanted to be independent soon a moment ago?"

"Do I need to become a CEO to stand up on my own? Then everyone should be CEOS of a certain company. I can't even imagine such things. The population on Earth is like 7 or 8 billion, right? Imagine how much of buildings will be made for companies then? Whoa!" Damien's voice was filled with mockery.

Mr Ranchester gnashed his teeth in fury. "You..."

Then he took out his phone and dialled a number. "Yes, yes, send him here. It seems like my dear SON needs a proper punishment SOON."

Damien lowered his eyes emotionlessly, his hands turned into tight fists. His watery eyes showed one thing, 'Determination.'

No matter how much he was gonna suffer later, he would never change his mind. Not unless he was alive and kicking.

A man dressed in a black suit came into the house and eventually to the living room. In his hands, he was holding a black box that looked heavy. His body looked oversized and his whole persona resembled the shades of a giant. Adding to the fact that he had a large bald head, he looked scary and dangerous.

The man greeted Mr Ranchester with a few polite words. His poker face didn't show a sign of emotion. He was the perfect example of a living robot.

"Give him the punishment he deserves," Mr Ranchester instructed straightforwardly.

The giant diverted his attention to the youngster standing in the corner of the living room who appeared elegant and calm like an ancient powerful king.

His face and body looked good looking. To be honest, they were beyond good-looking, making him swallow his saliva in lust. The teenage boy was totally his type!

The giant felt sad and reluctant to harm such a beautiful creature. But he was helpless because it was his career. So he couldn't oppose his boss and agreed with a heavy heart.

Taking out a whip, the man stood behind Damien, ordering him, "Kneel."

Damien scoffed, "Do you NOT know who I am?"

The man looked at his boss as if he was asking What he should do. Outside, he was calm and collected, but inside, he was dancing like a fish out of the water.
'This little brother is so cool. I'm falling for him even more.'

Mr Ranchester grinded his teeth as he yelled, "KNEEL! IT'S MY ORDER!!!"

This time, with a deep sigh, Damien dropped to the floor on his knees.

"Take off your shirt," Mr Ranchester commanded again.

Damien slightly smiled as if he was pitying himself. He removed his shirt, revealing his slender, tight body which looked like a body of a model's.

The black man blushed instantly. Fortunately, no one could figure out that he was blushing.

'Heaven, he has eight packs. Are they real?'

'Can I touch him with my hand and not the whip?'

'Aaah, how can I damage such a dazzling out of the world body? It'll be a sin!'

'Aaah, Aaaah, Aaaaah!!!'

"What are you waiting for?" Mr Ranchester's impatient voice made the black man snap out of his reverie.

He quickly unwrapped the whip and pointed it towards Damien's back before arching his arm backwards and hitting Damien's back without mercy.
He gave him seven whips in a row, making his body swollen in red. Even blood spat out of the wounds on his back. Damien hissed in pain but he endured it by clutching his fingers tightly. His knuckles turned pale because of the strength he used.

"Another fifteen CONTINUOUSLY!" Seemed like Mr Ranchester wasn't satisfied enough.

As Damien bore the pain, his teeth started hurting because he was pressing his teeth together for preventing himself from screaming. His father had a motto. If he screamed or showed his weaknesses to others, his father would double the price.
Damien's forehead was covered in sweat. At the end of the punishment, he felt like he was about to faint. Damien endured it with much difficulty. 

"Enough." Finally, the word he was expecting, escaped from his father's mouth.

Thud!

Without a single word, Damien collapsed to the ground.

Mr Ranchester smiled proudly. 'My son is the best.'
Then he turned towards the black man and said, "Carry him to his room upstairs and put him on the bed. Be careful, it's the room next to the master bedroom. Not my princess's room. Don't you dare scare her by accidentally carrying him there."

The black man nodded enthusiastically. Eventually, it was his opportunity!
He bent down and carried the young boy on his back. He was surprised to realise that he was heavier than he looked. He was skinny. Maybe... his bones were heavy.

The giant put Damien gently on his large bed and moved towards the door and carefully closed it, in order not to make a sound. Then he looked at Damien's handsome face and red lips. His lips were so red, even more than a girl's lips.

The man moved towards Damien and bent down as he slowly approached his kissable lips, hoping to give a peck on them.