"Visual inspections of the aircraft first, Mahfuz." Madina ordered from her own seat at the right. She's going to watch him for the first few hours before taking over.

Mahfuz gave her a lazy smile with thumb's up. He began checking by testing the emergency and safety systems, configuring the GPS and instrumentation, checking the weather, routing, and weight & balance.

The flight engineer sitting in between Madina and Mahfuz gave her a shy smile which she returned with a wide happy one. She's excited to be there with them even though she's not so exhilarated anymore after meeting their boss. That won't dampen her mood.

Aeronautical engineers work with the theory, technology, and practice of flight within the Earth's atmosphere. Fox here looks intelligent enough to alert them beforehand. She adores brilliant and calculating flight engineers, that is their trait.

"You should do the announcement let's hear your own part." Mahfuz nudged the headset into her hands making her face split into toe-curling grin.

Madina held the onyx Bose A30 Aviation Headset in her hand then quickly adjust it over her head with the mouthpiece resting close to her lips. She took her aviators from her pocket, cloaked her eyes against the setting sun in front of her then waited for thumbs up from Mahfuz.

"Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. Welcome on board. This is Co-pilot Madina Sambo speaking and I have some information about our flight. Our flight time today will be twelve hours, fifty five minutes and our estimated time of arrival in Singapore Changi Airport is 06:59PM local time. The weather in our route is good and the forecast says it will be cold in Singapore when we arrive. We remind you that if you need any special attention, all our crew will be at ready to assist you."

Both Fox and Mahfuz grinned at her in well done before Mahfuz said. "Let's kick the tires and light the fires."

And they took off, high into the sky where Madina believed she belongs in. Her eyes were wide open, titillation and galvanized enthusiasm soared in her blood making her forget all her problems and past behind. Her boss's face included. All she could focus on is the present.

--

Madina groggily woke up from the noise flooding from the other room. A slow snakelike hiss ricocheted from her lips at the thought of her roommate for the next six days being an early riser. She cannot cope with such inconvenience for the life of her.

She made her way to the en-suite and took a quick shower, in a hurry to leave the room. Making her way back inside her room, she tentatively removed her outfit for the day because she is supposed to catch up with Mahfuz and Fox for lunch later. It's probably still early in the morning much to her dismay.

Taking out a carmine Sunspel camel sweater from her Dolce & Gabbana suitcase, she shrugged it on and went for a marmalade Escada fox leather leggings and literally yanked her legs inside. Her hand fell on her Hublot wrist watch, a smile stretched across her face.

She's been looking for that watch, the first gift Mariam has ever personally given her.

Last but not the least, she chunked her sock-clad feet into a chartreuse Adidas sneakers. She's wearing such combination that would make every head turn, that has always been the goal. Weird orange, yellow, red and green always makes people want to look some more.

Since she's fast when it comes to putting on wigs, she did it last. She took an auburn color water wave human hair wig from her collection. Maybe in her past life, she was born in another dimension with red hair and jade green eyes. She's obsessed with characters with such features.