There's a short moment of silence in which she tries to figure out whether she's dead or alive. Then Kyun's roaring laughter fills the air.

In disbelief, she lifts her head from his chest, sees him lying there, his arms spread wide, his eyes closed.

His laughter sounds so melodic and honest again—and a little lunatic—and for the first time, she notices his cute sharp canine teeth, which almost look like those of a vampire. Anya can't help but ask herself if this is a part of his demonic appearance or if he already had them before he turned into a demon. There's also another thing she notices for the first time: how beautiful he is.
Not in a sexy nor arousing way but in an insanely... human way.

The longer she stares at him and the louder he laughs, the more she can't hold back her own laughter and for something that feels like an eternity, they lay on the floor, laughing as if they'd completely lost their minds. Until the staff's voice rips them back into reality. 

"What the fucking hell is wrong with you!"

Still chuckling, Kyun gently pushes her off of him and helps her to her feet.
"Are you okay?" he asks and cups her cheeks. In fact, Anya is so pumped with adrenaline that she has no idea. Her eyes fall on the aisle and the dozens of destroyed bottles and their contents on the floor.

Fuck...

"Wait— oh my god!" the voice from behind them suddenly gasps "It's you! Anya!"

She closes her eyes.

Fuck!

"I got this..." Kyun whispers and turns around to him. Suddenly the worker's eyes widen even more.

"Fuck... Ryan Reynolds? Anya and Ryan Reynolds, oh fuck! I might faint!" he squeals and begins to flounder excitedly.

Confused, she narrows her brows.
Ryan Reynolds? What?

"I'm a huge fan, buddy!" the dude says and hugs Kyun tightly.

Oh. My. Fucking god, he did not.

"Sorry for the mess!" Kyun replies, his voice so sweet and charming, and she's still so confused. To her, he looks like he always does...

"Ah don't worry man, I got this!" The dude smiles and waves aside before his eyes fall on her. "Anya, are you hurt?"

With parted lips she stares at him and the demon, trying to figure out what's going on. Kyun turns his head and gives her a stare that tells her to play along.

So, she smiles, and shakes her head.
"No, I'm fine, thank you! And sorry for this..."

"Yeah..." Kyun says now. "I hope we won't get in trouble...?"

The dude chuckles. "For doing what we secretly all wanna do? Don't worry!"

Anya has been famous for a while now, but she never took advantage of her fame before to get out of a situation like this—not that this was ever necessary.

The dude and Kyun pull the shopping cart back upright before he grabs the peach bags from the ground. "Is this all you wanna buy?"

"Yes!" Kyun smirks but suddenly turns and—wow, what a coincidence that they landed here—takes two bottles of whiskey off the shelf.  "Aaand this!"

"Okay!" The dude smiles brightly and takes the products out of Kyun's hands. "I'll bring them to the checkout! Take your time and don't worry about the mess, I'll clean that in a minute!"

"Are you completely insane?" she hisses at Kyun the moment the dude leaves. "You can't walk around with me looking like Ryan Reynolds, man! Do you even know what kind of rumors this can cause?"