"Hi," I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"Hi," she turns her face so she can see me, "I missed you," she kisses my cheek.

"Not as much as I missed you," I kiss her neck.

She giggles, "Go eat, you cheese ball."

Oh I've missed her sweet laugh.

"Cheese ball?" I question, laughing.

"Don't worry, it's a good thing," she smiles up at me.

I step away from her grabbing my plate and joining the boys in the living room.

Mason and Trevor are talking about the Panther's defense when I join them. They're leaving tonight for Florida where they'll play the Panthers and the Lightening then they're off to play the Hurricanes with a stop in Dallas before they come back to California.

"I didn't know where you guys wanted me to stay so I left my stuff by the front door," Kendall says as she joins us in the living room.

"With me," I respond because duh.

"The couch," Trevor says at the same time.

He and I look at each other after we speak.

"No," Trevor shakes his head, his hair flying everywhere, "Nope, not happening."

"The couch?" Kendall states, staring at him like he told her to sleep in the garage.

"You can stay with me," I ignore Trevor's warnings because what did he expect to happen? We're dating! Of course we're gonna sleep in the same bed.

"Nope," Trevor repeats, "At least not while I'm here."

"Trev," Kendall's trying not to laugh at her brother's dramatics, "Unlike you I can control myself, so I think I will be staying in Jamie's room."

"Ooo," Mason hums teasingly.

"Sounds like there's a story there," I smile.

"Of course there is!" Kendall smiles, "So it was his senior year-"

"Please don't," Trevor groans leaning back into the couch like he's trying to become apart of it.

"Shhh it's story time, no talking," Kendall smiles obviously enjoying embarrassing her brother, "So we were on a family vacation in Charleston he got to bring his girlfriend at the time and I brought Mal, plus our parents, Ava and Griffin. And there was no privacy anywhere, our parents had their own room but Trev and Sabrina had to sleep on the couch."

"You didn't," Mason looks over at Trevor.

Trevor sinks further into the couch but he nods.

"Mal and I were sneaking out in the middle of the night and it was a full show," Kendall laughs.

"Why were you guys sneaking out?" I ask looking over at her.

"Because," she shrugs taking a bit of her sandwich.

"They met some boys on the beach and we're going to a party," Trevor answers with a smirk.

"I was only going to support Mal!" Kendall defends herself, "And it doesn't matter we're talking about Trev not being able to keep it in his pants right now."

That makes Mason and I both laugh as Kendall goes to finish her story.

"They were trying to stay quiet but even in the dark it was obvious what was going on. The pull out couch was so squeaky too! Every time you moved no matter what you were doing it squeaked!" She's laughing as she says it.

"Okay but what about the time I caught you and Connor in the laundry room," Trevor counters.

"That's different! We weren't having full on sex!"

"But his hand was definitely places it shouldn't of been," Trevor responds.

"Okay, ya know what, story time is over," Kendall says taking a bite of her own sandwich.

-

KENDALL

"Are you nervous?" I ask laying in bed with Jamie later that night. We have the TV playing reruns of Friends but we're not paying attention. We've been talking and telling stories from our time apart

After we ate earlier, we all went to the grocery store then had to head back so Trevor and Mason could pack for the trip. Now Jamie and I are laying in bed while Trevor and Mason play video games in the living room.

Trevor wanted us to keep the door open all night but I told him he was being crazy and shut the door in his face.

"A little bit," Jamie admits as I slide my thumb across the palm of his hand. He has his uninjured arm around my shoulders as I lay with my head on his chest.

"Are you?" he looks down at me.

Beyond terrified.

"A little," I look up at him, "I just want you to be okay."

"I will be," he smiles, hugging me closer with one arm as he gives me a short kiss, "I promise."

"I'm supposed to be reassuring you," I say our lips still hovering close.

"You being here is all I need," he smirks kissing me again and all my thoughts melt away. I put my hands on his neck, pulling him closer.

Jamie uses his one arm to pull me into his lap.

I pull away giggling.

"What?" Jamie asks. His sling is resting on my thigh while his free arm holds my waist.

"Sorry the sling is just making this funny," I say trying to stop laughing.

"It's extremely annoying," he reaches across his chest to take it off.

"No! You can't take it off, can you?"

He pauses, "Probably shouldn't," he sighs.

"It's okay," I bend over kissing him, but I keep it short before I lay down next to him again, one of my legs still laying over his waist. "We should probably just relax any way, I don't want to risk hurting you more."

He kisses my forehead as he slowly slides lower, "But I don't think I can keep my lips to myself," his words come out between kisses as his lips trail along my cheek and jaw before he shifts so we're face to face.

"I'm okay with that," I smile, sliding my thumb along his bottom lip. He closes the distance between us as his lips find mine.

I smile into the kiss, I missed this.