chapter 18

A/n: There I think I fucking fix the first chapter so stop commenting about it!

It's been a month since you moved out and you where now hunting a rabbit. Your claws where out and you where ready to pounce. 3. 2. 1! You struck and cought the rabbit then held it in victory. You returned to the cabin and washed your hands.

"*knock knock* police, open up." Uh oh cops! Popo! Whatever they are at your door. Normally you would say fuck tha' police but you where kinda labeled as a missing murder neko, so... Ya.

You quickly tucked in your tail and stuffed your ears into a hat. After doing so you answered the door. "Yes officer?" You asked.

"Sorry to enterupt your," he pecked at you dead rabbit. "... Whatever, I was just wondering if you've seen a neko, female, about 19, (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes?"

"Still looking for that crimal huh? Haven't seen her sorry not many come here."

"Ok thank you miss..."

"Just call me (nickname)."

"Thanks for your time bye." You waved them off then shut the door, sighing in relief. You heard another knock. Oh come on! You thought as you opened the door again. "Yes si- Toby!?"

"H-hey (y/n)."

"What are you doing here!?"

"I-its still s-slenders w-woods you know?"

"Umm anyways."

"I saw t-the cops a-and came t-to see if you where ok."

"Wait you knew I lived here?"

"Y-yup everyt-time I request t-to secure t-tha' woods I c-check on you!"

"Aw. Creepy and stalkerish but aw. But how did you remain sentless?"

"That's f-for me to know."

"Oookkkaayyy. But I'm still amdably miss you."

"I know. W-what where your w-words again? Oh ya, 'm-my life will never b-be the same w-without my dea-r love, Toby.'" He said in a mocking girl voice. You both laugh and you playfully punch his shoulder.

"I never said that."

"You tho-ught it." He smirked. You guys hung out together all day long, you could say it was a date.

"So are the pastas still mad at me?" You asked.

"The-re still shaken up ab-out the whole sit-uation. You got to und-erstand this has happened b-efore. Her n-name was clockwork, she got clo-se to use then sold our secrets to za-lgo. It was a hor-rorable time. He took the thin-gs we loved and crus-hed them. We wh-ere wea-k and had no more resons left to fight. Th-en one day I bro-ught in a new pasta. We then had a w-ill to fight. And no-w were here." He explained.

"Who was the new pasta?" You asked.

"You." He stated bluntly. "I have t-to go, see you t-tomorrow?" To this you just nodded. When he left you changed into your PJs and layed in you bed. You looked at the ceiling and softly smiled. You where glad you got to see Toby again and that he wasn't mad with you.

You went to sleep with happy thoughts but still had a nightmare. The same nightmare would play through your head every night.

~dream~
You where in the woods again. You looked around to see if someone was around, there was. You saw Toby but he was facing away from you.

"Toby?" You call, trying to get his attention. He only stood still, not even twitching. You went up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Toby?" You called again. He slowly turned around to revil a face of insanity. He had blood driping from his eyes and mouth.

You where shocked and even backed up a bit. He had a smile that only grew as your fear did. He acted like a puppet with his movements, which distracted you till he pull out a hatchet.

"Your next." He said as he rose the hatchet and clashes the hatchet into your skull. You saw red hues spill from your head and on to the ground. You fell and collided with the ground. The red liquid surrounded you as you saw one last thing, a smiling toby, then everything went black.

~end of dream~