chapter 11- another kill spree because... idk

You where ready to go killing just waiting for your escort to come, which ended up being some guy in a white mask with a single red smile and blacked eye holes.

"Hey I don't think I can say I truely know you, you can call me bloody painter and your (something close to name) right?"

"Um actually its (y/n)..."

"Oh sorry... Anyways wanna go ahead and go?"

"Ya." You and bloody headed out and evenchaly made it to a random street.

"I'll be in that house, ok?" Bloody asked pointing at an orange-yellow looking house.

"Ok." You said alowing him to leave. You walked down the street casually till you could find a good house that could be of entrust. As you walked you spoted a (f/c) house that cought your attention.

You quitely walk into the house and fallow the sound of a TV playing some cartoons. You peaked over the couch to see a small sleeping form. You pulled out you r knife and ever so slightly sliced his throut.

You went to the bedrooms to find a mom alone in her bed. You where about to kill her but herd sheets shifting, and it wasn't from her. You leave the room and go towards the sound which was the next door over.

When you open the door you where meet with a small girl rubbing her eyes.

"Kitty?" She said in an adorable yet confused tone.

"Its ok kitty's here." You said smirking and cutting closer and closer to her small Trimbling figure.

"MO-" She was cut off by you stabbing her over and over and over again. Her mom rushed into the room like a mom would but was met with you instead of her sweet loving daughter.

"You k-ki-killed her." She cried. "I'll kill you fuckin bitch!" She tried attacking you but you doged and placed you life back to it holster, pulling out your brass knuckles.

She looked worried but still tried to attack again. She throw an attack to the left so you doged right and punched her with your left. You heard the brass collide with her skull. She was unconscious. You pulled out you knife and sliced her throut.

You walked out of the house and headed to the one bloody was in. After meeting up you guys went home.

A/n: can I really cuss though? Sorry if I can't. I didn't edit so ya