chapter 13

Warning: talks about rape.

You finally escaped the group of 'awing' pastas. You signed in relief as you finally get your own time without pastas booming in your ears with questions. You pulled your laptop up and searched through tumbler. Your search consist of homestuck, black butler and other anime, bands, mlp, warrior cats and embarrassingly creepypastas. Turns out a lot of people think Jeff's best pasta.

You chuckled at the OCS and some of the shipping. After a while you got bored of tumbler and went to Google. You googled random things till you ended up on a new news clip about how a girl murdered her family but the mom survived. As looked at the details you realized it was your case.

You face palmed when you remember you never really finished off you mom. You read the article and hated how they acted like your family was just the sweetest thing. Memories of your mom, brother and what hell you went through came to mind. You tried hard to shake them and close your laptop.

Of course as soon as you fell asleep you where greeted with nightmares.

'Now be a good girl.' Your dad said with a sick twisted smile. You slip off your shirt as told before and look away in shame. 'Show some respect.' You forced your head to turn towards your dad. 'Now the pantys.' You hesitated but did as told knowing the consequences where far worse. Your dad chuckled as he eyed every part of your body. 'And now...' He pulled you to the bed and started the evil deed. You sobbed as he did so, and screamed in your mind for help.

You woke up with a sharp breathe and looked around. Safe. You where safe. You put you hand over your face to cry tears of joy that it wasn't real but then herd running down the hall. Toby opened the door and shut it behind him quietly. Toby didn't have his goggles of mouth guard on. He walked over to you bed and sighed, glad to see you safe.

"You wo-n't believe how sca-red I was, thinking s-omeone was hurti-ng you."

"What? Why, what did I do?"

"You k-ept screaming, are y-ou ok though?"

"Um ya I just- sorry for screaming."

"Its ok, but w-hy did you scr-eam."

"Just nightmares..."

"Stupid nightm-ares, they get me t-oo." You and toby talked from 4 to 6 but somehow got back on the subject of family. "Y-ou never really t-alked about you fam-ily, just the gui-de line of what they d-id- I mean! You don't h-ave too I don't like talk-ing about my fa-mily much."

"Its fine but, why have you been asking so much about my family." Toby looked around and listened to movement.

"Ok I'm go-ing to just tell you t-his... There's going to be a w-ar, Zalgo vs. Slen-der, and everyo-ne's a part of it. I know-tice how family is you-r week spot, and I want that we-ek spot to be little as possi-ble. I love you and don't wa-nt you to die for some stupid rea-son, ok?"

"Yes understood."

"I don't want to destroy you so I won't push you so we can work on it later-"

"Well we can work on it now, what do we do?" Toby thought about it after it being mentioned.

"I gu-ess basic se-lf defense." Toby stood up from your bed and motioned for you to stand up. "Ok so let's start out with getting people off you. If I have you choked against the walk you..."

"Try to push them off?"

"Ok t-ry." Toby put he's hands around your neck and pinned you to the wall. Tired and losing breath you couldn't break toby's lock and found yourself not able to breath air by the second. Toby seeing this let go of your neck. "So didn't work?"

"*huff* n-no jerk."

"Ok this ti-me put your arms between my a-rms as if praying then push them ap-art, after that take my hea-d and put your thu-mbs in my eyes and, n-ot on me, press i-n as much as you ca-n. Now I'm not goin-g to be but when I a-ct bli-nd fake now listen ha-rd DON'T REALLY kick where the su-n don't shine." You did as he said and found it successful, getting free.

A/n I felt weird writing this... And things are getting a little stressful but I'll try to update, please just bare with me please. Please. I'll tell you what's happening in the comment area if you'd like to know.