chapter 2

"You little slut you don't deserve a home, everyone thinks your a freak with your stupid ears and tail!" Your brother shouted while pushing you to the ground.
"Your why mom and dad hate each other its all your fault.

You woke up in a panic.

"Sigh I need to forget them their in the past, their gone now."

"Are they?" A voice asked. You looked around to find Toby standing by your bed.

"Yes they are." You said a little agitated.

"Anyway I need you to meet my boss."

"Your boss?"

"His nam-es slenderman, he kin-da owns these woods and I think he'd like to kno-w your here."

"Fine but maybe later? I'm kinda hungry."

"We have food."

"I'm in!" You yelled and grabed your clothing and phone.

"Whoa where do y-ou think your going wit-h all that!?"

"Um to get some food- I mean see your boss."

"What is this a slumber party leave the clothes." You sighed placing your clothes down.

_/time skip\_

You and Toby are walking around the woods. Your listening to I can't decide by scissor sisters.

"Its not easy having your self a good time

Greaseing up those bets and betters

Watching out they don't four-letters

Fuck and kiss you both at the sametime

Smells like Something I've forgotten

Curled up died and now its rotten.

I'm not a gangster tonight don't wanna be

the bad guy I'm just a loner baby and now

you've gotten in my way..." You trailed off.

"So why did you kill your family?"

"I-i um... Don't want to talk about it."

"Its ok if you tell y-our story I'll tell mine."

"Well first off I'm a cat neko so I'm half human half cat and my family never exempted that. So my dad raped me, my mom abused me claiming that I stole her husband from her, and my brother said mean things since I broke up the family by even being born and all becuse im a stupid useless FELINE!" You were on the verg of tears but refused to let them fall it would only show how week you were.

"Calm down (y/-n)"

"CALM DOWN!? how can you when you're pathetic, usless, unwanted, different..." Toby pulled you into a hug and started rubbing circles on your back. After calming down you hugged back.

"I'm s-orry that I bright it up, and I do-n't know what all your family s-aid or did to you bu-t... I'm sure it wasn't true be-cause to me your a wonderful, kind, adorable, beautiful neko girl."

"You don't even know me."

"Lol you think I don't know you"

"What?"

"You-r full name is:

(Y/f/n)

Your a-ge is:

19

Your hobbies are dra-wing and writing fanfictions.

And yo-u where miss treated most your life.

Your favor-ite bands are:

Three days grace

Panic! A-t the disco

Green day and

(Y/f/-b)."you staired at him wide-eyed.

"A-and how did you know that?" You asked now scared of him.

"Well fo-r one I can hear you music, two yo-u had sketch books all over t-he cabin and I took a pe-ak plus you left your birth certifi-cate laying around.

"Ok and your toby rogers,18, killed your dad and burned down your street and love waffles."

"But how did you-" he was shoked.

"Internet." You said bluntly

_/le times skip... Because I'm lazy\_

As soon as you got to the mansion your eyes widen in shock.

"You live here!?"

"Ya a-ll the pastas do."

"Pastas?"

"Creepypastas."

"Um.. Ok?" With that he lead you to the mansion's steps, once he opened the door you kindly walk in. He was about to introduce you to the 'pastas' on the couch but you cought a whiff of eggs,beacon, and waffles and ran off to the kitchen in amazing speed.

Once you where in the kitchen you saw a very tall man with a black tuxedo and pink apron on he also had no defined facial features. This didn't scare you you just wanted food.

"Who are you child?" The tall man somehow spoke.

"Oh I'm (y/n)."

"I'm slenderman... May I ask why your in my mansion?"

"You may and Toby brought me to meet his boss.."

"Oh and also child how come I can't access your mind."

"I have a mental block plus I have enough power to keep whom ever out."

"Power you say."

"Yup." You pointed at your ears and tail.

"I surprisingly didn't knowtice thoughs." After that was said he called all the pastas for breakfast. Once everyone was down they look at you stangly then started conversing with the other pastas.

"Hey who's the cat chick?" Asked a boy with a smile carved in to his face. You tryed to ignore his insult but but couldn't help yourself.

"(Y/n) and you smile child." You said a bit irritated but with a smirk seeing his reaction to his new nickname.

"Don't fucking call me that! Its Jeff." He said crossing his arms like an angry child.

After introductions slender wanted you to talk with him in his office.

"Listen child I would like you to join us I think that you would be a good addition to the pasta family."

"What if I said no?"

"You'd be killed."

"What do I have to do if I live here?"

"You must kill others child but not any pastas just humans."

"So kill... Or be killed.... Ok then I choose no."

"Really!?" Slender looked totally shocked.

"Jk."

"Jk?" Slender was now totally confused. You like that you can confuse him easily, knowticing this you laughed he just looked more confused.

"Jk means just kidding, I'm kinda surprised you have a 'family' of teens and don't know." You air qouted family.

"So your joining?" He asked unsure.

"Yup." And with that you where now a creepypasta. The end jk I'm just starting... Shit broke the 4th wall again.