She had her headphones on and was humming the song she was listening to.

Asad could not help but stare at Nawal with admiration.

Like why on earth does she have to wear the color black.

Doesn't she know that it drives him crazy and she looked so beautiful in it.

Nawal stared at Asad for a split second and continued humming the song she was listening to.

She then walked to the counter brought out vegetables and some other ingredients.

'So the Queen has decided to cook after 2 days?'... Asad asked himself as he shamelessly watched her move her hips in a slow manner and gentle manner due to the song she was listening to.

Aunt Nafisa and Hiba were coming today and that's why Nawal decided to cook for them.

Aunt Nafisa told Nawal that Hiba loves food and so she wanted to prepare something that Hiba would enjoy other than that, she would have not come out because she was not ready to see Asad.

She deliberately ignored Asad for the past two day.

She did not cook for him or talk to him or even come out to see him.

She badly wanted to check up on him within this two days and make sure he was okay but she realized that she was the female here and she needed to act expensive and unavailable.

She can't be chasing someone who does not love her.

Even though she loved him, she refuse to chase him.

Nawal made Chinese basmati rice with butter chicken and Arabian salad as the main food, she then made hot milk caks with chocolate and caramel ganache for dessert and Hawaii sunset as the drink.

She then set up the dining table and left Asad in the kitchen who kept on stealing glances from her while she did not spare him a glance.

After she was done setting the table, she went to her room to take her bath and dress up before Hiba and Aunt Nafisa arrive.

She soaked herself in a honey bubble bath and washed her golden hair throughly then wore on she towel and walked into her dressing room which was customized by Hiba.

The room was extremely big and had mirrors at every corner and the amazing part was she did not only have a room for clothes but she also had a room filled with shoes and bags just for her.

Nawal who chose to be wicked oiled her skin with scented oils and slid into a silky black gown that hugged her hour glass body in the right proportion.

She knew Asad loved the color black and seeing her wear his favorite color had an effect on him.

Nawal then blow dried her hair and styled it beautifully then proceeded to put kohl in her eyes and traced her lips with a brown shade of lipstick.

After she was done with her make up, she sprayed on a designer perfume and snapped a picture.

Ever since the media found out that Asad was getting married a month ago, his fans rushed Nawal and now she has over 2 million followers.

Nawal then smiled and decided to leave the room and go and annoy Asad with her ignorance.

If he truly hated her, then he would not mind all the things she was doing to him.

The sound of her high heels descending down the stairs caught Asad's attention.

Asad first stared at her feet then at her black silky dress. His eyes roamed around her hourglass body then proceeded to her face and finally his favorite which was her eyes.