Cool off (part 2)

Everyone around them wondered, why can't they just be together again. They both seem to be the happiest when they're together.

But then they would only receive an answer like how they're taking a break, their "me time", maturing more by themselves.

But clearly, it's not working.

They're getting tired by themselves.

They wanted to rest but they get tired waiting and hoping for things that they don't even know exactly of.

But they do have spent their "me times" well. They had done things alone without the help of the other.

"Honey? Is something going on with you and Lisa?" Jennie's mom asked while she strokes her daughter's brunette hair.

"Hmm?"

"She hasn't come and pay me a visit. It's been almost a month? Or I think I lost count it's probably two."

Jennie heaved a small sigh. "We're okay mom. We're just.. kind of on a break?"

Her mom went silent for a while probably washing off unnecessary thoughts going through her mind at the thought of the two on a break.

"Why are you on a break? Is your relationship falling apart?"

Jennie sat up from laying on her mother's lap before shaking her head furiously. "No, of course no mom. We could never be like that. We love each other so much mom. I can't even think of how my life would go if I loose Lisa."

Her mother smiled confirming the two could still be in a good relationship.

"We're really just on our break mom. We're not always together, we gave each other space but we did not break up."

"Not always together? Hmm.. are you sure about that?"

Jennie sighed laying down again on her mother's lap. "Okay.. we see each other at the end of the day. We eat, we talk and that's all. She goes home to her mom."

"What do you two talk about?" Her mom continued with stroking her daughter's hair again.

"We talk about everything mom. But never about us."

_

Jennie was getting tired. More tired than the last weeks. Could be because of the soulmate theory.

Can't live without the other half.

Jennie was alone in their shared unit. Lisa hasn't been around for days and it's breaking her fragile heart. There were horrible things going on inside her head.

Did Lisa got tired already? Is she giving up? Did she fall out of love? Are they going to break up?

Jennie can't stop thinking about those things that she cried her heart out and end up sleeping with her her face stained with tears.

And that time Jennie fell asleep was when Lisa entered their unit. She had dark circles around her eyes and anyone that would look into her eyes can tell that she cried.

"Jennie? Love?" She called but none answered, instead a yellow cat came purring on her legs.

"Hello Lego, have you seen your mom?" She asked as if the cat would reply back.

And it did, but with a small meow of course.

She looked around to find her three other cats asleep on their own beds with Kai and Love cuddled to each other asleep also.

Lisa got up from petting Lego before she made her way to their room. And there she saw Leo, her cat and Kuma, Jennie's dog, cuddled together right beside a sleeping Jennie.

The sight warmed Lisa's heart and smiled dearly until she went closer and saw fresh tear stains on Jennie's face.

Lisa bit her lower lip and tears started to form on the corner of her eyes.

Their babies woke up and jumped down the bed to go out leaving only Lisa and Jennie together.

Lisa slowly slipped in the bed trying not to wake Jennie up but she failed.

"Lisa?"

The latter smiled sadly snuggling her face on Jennie's chest.

Jennie's eyes widens when she felt something warm and wet on her chest realizing Lisa was crying.

She hugged the taller girl anyways and whispered sweet nothings.

"I'm home." Lisa whispered looking up to her girlfriend. "I'm finally home."

Jennie smiled pecking her girlfriend's lips, tasting those salty tears.

"I can't have another day without you Jennie. This cool off did nothing at all." Lisa said.

"No love, it did things to us. Look at you, you finally had to go meet your friends which you haven't seen for a long time. You did many things independently without me. Am I right?"

Lisa nodded and snuggling again her face on Jennie's chest.

"I don't want it anymore Jennie. Let's go back. I'm here, I'm home."

Jennie shifted sitting up and made Lisa do too.

"I'm home." Lisa repeated.

Jennie sealed their lips together in a slow passionate kiss that they sure missed a lot. She pulled away and stick their foreheads together.

"Welcome home."

A/N: and that ends my oneshots actually! Thank you for reading this book! I had so much writing and reading your goofy comments :)

Sorry if I couldn't do another parts of the other stories. See you soon again on my other books!

If I will still be here 😛