Broken

"I'm sorry okay?! I'm sorry if I'm being too much, I'm sorry if you felt that way!" Lisa shouted making Jennie flinch.

"Felt that way?" Jennie questions and chuckles sarcastically and throwing her hands up. "You made me feel it that way Lisa! You.. you made me look like a fool!"

Lisa clicks her tongue. "I don't know what you're talking about Jennie."

"Of course you wouldn't. Most of the days instead of being with me you're out there with Dean, doing what? Doing what we should be doing during our free times! It's like he's the one you're dating and me? I felt like a toy you'd play with if bored when I'm the girlfriend here Lisa. I'm your fucking girlfriend and not Dean!" Jennie's raging in anger already. All she ever wanted was to have time with Lisa, but no she didn't even felt love from her girlfriend. Well she did, but it slowly drifted away.

"I'm tired Jennie."

"And I'm tired as well, physically, mentally and fucking emotionally!"

Lisa looks up to her girlfriend. "What do you mean?"

"Let's break up, I can't be with someone who's treating me like shit. I deserve someone better Lisa and it's not you." Jennie said turning away from Lisa.

"I'm broken okay, I'm fucking broken outside and inside! And now you're leaving me too?" Lisa's voice cracks. Jennie would've pity here but she knew she tried her very best for the girl.

"I did everything to fix you Lisa. Like they said, you can't fix someone who doesn't want to be fixed. Instead of helping me or taking my advices as your girlfriend and your friend, you chose to be on the other line and be with someone else that you knew will break you more. Let's end it here and now. I'm leaving."

Jennie walked out the apartment she lived in for the past 5 years with Lisa. Those five years as well filled with happiness and misery. Both from Lisa.

Before Jennie can enter her car, a grip on her wrist stops her. She turned to see a crying Lisa with her head hung low and was staring on the ground.

"Let go Lisa." But Lisa didn't budge at all.

"Fuck! I don't want to snap at you, just -"

Jennie was cut off when Lisa hugged her, Lisa's arms wrapped on Jennie's neck. Jennie felt her shirt getting wet.

"I'm sorry. I'm a fool, I'm stupid, I'm everything you can call and I know an apology is not enough for hurting you so much. I- I'm really really sorry, believe me. But don't doubt my love that I gave you these years. They're all real. And I know I'm a fucking assehole for treating you like that, like you said I'm a broken person and doesn't want to be fixed up. And I understand it when you wanted to break up. And I'm here to give my answers.." Lisa pulled away and cupped Jennie's face who's stained with fresh tears. "I'm letting you go baby, I'm sorry for being the worst human in the world. Thank you for giving me the love I don't deserve. Lastly again, I'm really sorry for everything. You're free to go, you can leave me now. I can do this, I deserve every bits of this."

"I don't pity you Lisa if that's what you're trying to make me feel. I have known you for years and it won't fool me." Jennie detached Lisa from her and entered her car. She rolled down her window and stared at Lisa. "Go fuck off with Dean, not me."

A/n: HELLO PEOPLE!
Should I make a part 2? You decide on the comments, angst or fluff? I'll give you 24 hours. Part 2 would depend on you.