Stepmommy Part 3

It was a lovely day on a weekend. Soobin, as a child, he still sometimes ask for his mommy and daddy for a picnic together.

He understands everything tho. He's mature but sometimes he just misses to be together with both his mommy and daddy.

"Mommy?"

Lisa looked over the rearview mirror, Soobin was looking at her at the backseat. "Yes baby?"

"Is daddy gonna have another wife?"

Lisa was left silent for a moment and started driving as soon as the lights went green.

"Why baby? Do you not like it?"

Stupid question Lisa!

"What if he doesn't come visit me? What if he just stay with his new family if he will have a kid?" Soobin's what ifs made Lisa think.

"He won't baby, your daddy loves you. Don't think about that alright?" Lisa said smiling at Soobin on the rearview mirror.

_

Lisa and Soobin are both walking by the park. Lisa holding a basket on her left hand and right hand entwined with Soobin's who's other hand is holding a paper bag with pastries and some chips.

"Look mommy! It's daddy!" Soobin exclaimed happily making Lisa smile, Soobin is literally her happiness.

On their way to Jungkook who was setting up a picnic table, they came across someone unexpected.

Lisa was shock, happy, and worried at the same time. The woman she loves is here a few feet away from her. Jennie looked so messed up, two big dark circles under her eyes, Lisa also noticed how thin she looked like.

"Hun?" Jennie looked so teary seeing Lisa again after months of being away. She's with Y/N and Ella probably on an outing too.

"Jennie." Lisa smiled awkwardly seeing Y/N who's smiling at her weakly and Ella who's secretly glaring at her.

"Hi ammy jenjen!" Soobin greeted, Jennie smiled and walked towards the two. She patted Soobin's head and looked over Lisa with so much longing.

"Hun.." Jennie looked close to crying already and just wanted to hug Lisa.

"Hey.. how are you?" Lisa asked.

"Certainly not fine." Lisa bit her lower lip with Jennie's response.

"Momma!" Ella butts in pulling her momma.

"Yes yes, let's go.." Jennie said weakly. "Umm, we.. we'll go first."

Lisa nodded stopping herself from literally kissing Jennie right now. They were about to leave too when Y/N butts in not taking it anymore.

"C-can we join you?"

"Huh? Oh, of- of course. His dad is t-there, let's go?" Lisa rambles.

Jennie knows about this things they do sometimes. It's Soobin's request and she respects the kid's request.

_

"Let's talk to Ella." Y/N said as soon as they got home.

Jennie didn't even hesitate to nod and looked at Ella who was sitting on their couch watching TV.

"Ella, me and your momma has something to say. And I want you to understand it, please? For mommy?" Y/N sat beside Ella caressing her daughter's hand.

Ella frowned, she knows exactly what they're gonna talk about and it honestly is breaking her. Who wouldn't?

"Please baby?" Y/N spoke again while Ella nodded weakly while looking down her lap.

Jennie then sat beside Ella and held her hands. "Baby always remember momma loves you, it will never change whatever happens. Some things just changes but my love for you never changes." She then hugged Ella.