3

     "We need to go now! I'm sorry but I have to do this

     "We need to go now! I'm sorry but I have to do this." Yoongi said as he walked closer towards. He delivered a special hit to her neck, knocking her out. He caught her before she could hit the ground and lifted her up in bridal style.

     Yoongi placed her gently in his car and drove to his house. Carefully, he laid her down in his bed and covered her with blankets. He frowned and asked, "Why did the moonstone choose her to be a host?" Y/n looked really messy right now but still he found her cute. He turned around and left the room, leaving Y/n to rest more because of emotional evening.

     The next morning Y/n woke up in a strange room. As she realized it wasn't her own room, she sat up, looking around in shock. "Where am I"? She asked herself. She then panicked, thinking. "Did he just kidnap me?" Y/n stood up and tried to open the door, which surprisingly opened. She walked cautiously through the hallways until she spotted Yoongi walking towards her.

     "I know you're there."he said, stopping in his tracks. Y/n stepped out of hiding and asked, "Why am I here?" While looking at him. "I told you yesterday. To keep you safe until I get my moonstone." He replied, walking past her. Y/n threatened to call the police, causing Yoongi to halt and turn around with a fierce look while he stepped towards Y/n again. She stepped back until she hit the wall. He was so close to her face that she could feel his breath when he spoke.

     "You don't know what's going on. This is beyond jurisdiction." He whispered deeply in her ear, almost growling. He moved his head back and Y/n saw his yellow eyes. She couldn't look away because for some reason, his golden eyes were so attractive.

     He stepped back and she snapped out of it. "What are you? Are you one of them?" Y/n asked, her voice angry.

"I'm not!" He growled. Angry that she compared him to the vampires.

"Then what are you?" She still asked out of curiosity.

He rotated his body but turned his head sideways to answer back before leaving. "Werewolf."

     Y/n chuckled thinking he was joking. But then on second thought if a vampire exists, why not a werewolf. It suddenly hit her! She was being held captive by a werewolf! She also ran but in the opposite direction of Yooni. She was trying to find the exit until she bumped into Namjoon.

     "Don't eat me! I don't taste good!" She screamed while hiding her face. But nothing came, only a chuckle from a man. She looked up and saw Namjoon in front of her, smiling from ear to ear, making his eyes look small.

     "I don't eat human meat." He chuckled and gave her his hand so that she could get up. "So you are a werewolf? He wasn't joking?" Y/n was shocked but took his hand to stand up "Who? Yoongi?" Namjoon asked, looking confused.