2

     "I don't know sir, but I can't sense it anymore

     "I don't know sir, but I can't sense it anymore." Namjoon said with his eyes closed. "Neither can I. But let's check it out anyway and see what damage they have done." Yoongi stepped out of the car with Namjoon trailing behind him. When they both entered the club, they saw bodies everywhere. A bouncer who was guarding the entrance lay in front of the doorway, and they needed to step over him so that they could pass.

     Carefully they entered the room and found nothing. "I guess we're too late. The stone is gone." Yoongi sighted out of frustration. He turned around to leave when suddenly he felt a tiny bit of energy from the stone. He flashed his head towards the direction with hopeful eyes. In a fast pace he followed it until he stood in the ladies room. He looked under the sink, in the trash bin but then his eyes landed on the closed toilet stall. He pushed it and heard a little sob coming from the other side. He stood on the toilet in the next cabinet and looked over into the closed one.

     There he saw a girl sitting with her knees against her face. She regained her consciousness but was still so scared that her body was shaking. He knew that if he said something, it would scare her but he had no other choice. "Are you alright?" He said with a soft voice. The girl looked up and screamed upon seeing him above her. "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." Yoongi said with a smile. "Can you open up the door?" The girl didn't answer and hid her face again. She was still so scared. Yoongi sighted and jumped over. He unlocked the door and went out, still holding the door open."Please calm down. The bad guys are gone". He reassured her and Y/n shaking slowly disappeared. She looked up and her makeup was running everywhere from crying.

     He still could feel the stone and it was coming from this girl. How? He had no idea but he needed to be sure that she was safe and the only way to do that was to take her with him. But how was he going to convince her to go with a stranger?

     "I don't know how I can explain this but you have to come with me. There are bad guys searching for something and apparently you have it." Yoongi said. Y/n looked confused at him. She had no idea what the hell she had in her possession that made them kill other people. "I don't have anything." She said while wiping away her tears.

     "It's not physically present but I can sense it." Yoongi closes his eyes to make sure that it's still there and yes he was so sure that it came from her. She sat up and looked inside her pockets. "See I have nothing." Yoongi sighted and approached her. Y/n flinched and Yoongi stopped moving. "I'm not a pervert. Look, I will take a step back and let you do it. Open the top button of your shirt and look at your collar bone." He asked while crossing his arms, waiting for her to do it so that he also can confirm that the stone is inside her.

     Y/n hesitated at first but checked her collarbone anyway. She did what he said and looked down. Her eyes went big and looked back at Yoongi. "What is that thing inside of me?" She asked, confused. "That's my moonstone." Yoongi smiled. "Okay, but what is it doing inside of me? And more importantly how do I get it out? Y/n began to panic. "I don't know but I'll find a way and for me to do so you need to come with me." Yoongi said but then loosened his arms that were crossed. He felt a presence again. Probably vampires.

 Probably vampires