I head upstairs to change my clothes, stripping when Jack walks in behind me. "You have no mercy for me,"  he says, just eyeing every part of my naked body, before letting his hands roam around my curves. I jut my ass out against him, letting him get a preview of what's to come tonight. He groans, bringing his hand down to my right cheek. 

"Tonight, handsome. We still have a lot to do," I whisper before throwing on a little black crop top that makes me boobs like fantastic. I pull on some fishnets, and a short black jean skirt before pulling on my black docs. Jack throws on some random jeans and a white shirt. 

We run downstairs finishing up any last-minute touch-ups before everyone starts piling inside my house. My friends, Jack's friends, and all of the guys' friends. I smile once they walk in pouring themselves a drink while listening to the loud music playing. I walk over to take a shot with Jack trailing behind me. No chaser I take it back, causing a few of my model friends to cheer for me.

I've passed around a camera to a few of the boys so we could have different points of view from tonight and they were so excited to be cameramen. I'm recording people around me drinking when Mere walks in and then I zoom into her as she looks around. "Mere, baby!" I yell, running towards her to wrap her in my arms. We hug as if we haven't seen each other in years when in reality I saw her two days ago. 

"Holy shit, Jos, you really know how to throw a party!" She yells over the loud music, turning her head to look at everything, only stopping when she meets someone's eyes. I look up and see Quinn looking right at her. "Go get him, tiger." I smile, smacking her ass as she walks away. 

I watch as a few of the boys run over to me with a camera in their hands, telling the camera how much they love me. "Wait, Mom! Take a picture with me!" Luca yells, making everyone die laughing. "Mom?" I yell with raised eyebrows. 

"Fuck, Jos- I'm so fucking wasted right now. Nah no excuses you're mom now!" He smiles making me laugh. He hands his camera over to Jack as pictures of me and Luca get taken. One of him hugging me, and some of when he called me Mom on accident. 

I look over at Jack and shrug my shoulders, "I guess I'm 'Mom' now," Jack laughs, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him. "Body shots?" I ask him and he nods his head enthusiastically. I prep my body for a body shot, letting Jack lick up my body in front of everyone before shooting his drink back and biting the lime in between my lips before spitting it out to kiss me. 

"Let's go Jacky boy!" I hear Trevor yell, as I hop off the table to make out with Jack somewhere else. "You're so fucking hot, Jack," I mumble as I let my hand trail down his pants over his hard dick. The room is so busy and full of other couples making out nobody even notices me and Jack in the corner. We get interrupted by Quinn who now has lipstick all over the bottom portion of his face and neck as he asks, "You said there's condoms in every room?" 

Jack and I look at each other before smiling big and nodding. This time Jack smacks Quinn's ass before saying "Go get her, tiger." I squeal as he walks away, squeezing between people to get upstairs. We untangle ourselves from one another, to record the party going on, and catch Quinn running up the stairs. 

I bump into Ethan, Luca, Mark, and Dylan when the intro to 'Break Stuff' by the Weight of Atlas comes on making us stop in our tracks and turn to dance with one another. Jack takes the camera away from me to record us. Luca and Mark wrap an arm over my shoulders as we scream "Your best bet is to stay away, motherfucker!" they flip off the camera, as I point at it before we yell, "It's just one of those days!" with our hands up in the air. 

"It's all about the he-said, she-said bullshit!" We dance and yell to the song as Trevor hands me a shot, I clink our shot glasses before taking it back to take the camera from Jack. I smile, pressing my lips to his before turning it off. "Look at Mom and Dad, let me take a picture," Luca says taking his phone out, before snapping a few of himself. "Wrong way dumbass," Adam smacks him across the head, with his arm around Molly.