🎶We're off to go to Hogwarts. The Wonderful Hogwarts of Witchcraft and Wizardry🎶

Start from the beginning

I looked up to see the Hogwarts Express, a scarlet steam engine, puffing smoke over a platform packed with witches and wizards seeing their children onto the train. The twins arrive next, followed by Ron and Hermione. Percy and Mum suddenly appeared behind us. "Ah, there's Penelope!" said Percy, smoothing his hair and going Pink again. I turned away to hide my laughter as Percy strode over to the Ravenclaw Prefect from last year, walking with his chest thrown out so that she couldn't miss his shiny badge. We clambered on, and leaned out of the window to wave at Mum and Dad until the train turned a corner and blocked them from view. "I need to talk to you in private," Harry muttered to Ron and Hermione as the train picked up speed. "Go away, second years," said Ron. "Oh, that's nice," said Ginny huffily, and she stalked off. I was right behind her.

"What's up with Mum and Dad?" Ginny asked. "They think Sirius Black is trying to kill me and Harry," I told her bluntly. We walk into our carriage from last year, which had gotten squished. There was Matilda, Kella, Aubrey, Candace, Caridy, Rebekah, Charlotte, Ella Rose, Nina, Bridget, Savannah, MJ, Ashley, Aubrey's sister Dove, a girl with long dark hair, and some cute brown haired boy. In summary, there were eighteen people squished into a six person carriage. "Everyone, this is my brother Remus," Caridy introduced. "He's a relative? Damn it, why are all the cute ones related to friends," Ginny commented, and Remus went scarlet. "And this is Dove, my little sister," Aubrey introduced. "Okay I ship it," Bridget declared. We turned to look at the Slytherin. "What? Remus and Dove would make an adorable forbidden love couple!" Bridget laughed. "I totally agree. I'm Nevaeh White -- by the way," Nevaeh said. "Okay, no to be rude, but can some of us find a different carriage. There are almost twenty people in here," I said. "Yeah, let's leave you old people to it. Come on Remus and Dove," Nevaeh pulled herself off the floor and offered a hand to the two other first-years. The trio left. "We'll leave you lot," Caridy said, and Candace, Charlotte, Ella Rose, Rebekah, MJ, Ashley, Savannah, Nina and Bridget left. 

I grinned at the more empty space. "How was your holidays?" Kella asked. "Mine was relaxing, I got back into work, but I'd been demoted to farm work with Winston instead of working in the vineyard with my older brother Gale. Even then, it was peaceful having a break from magic," Matilda sighed. "We went to Romania, then Mum forced Peyton to have a week at the Dursleys, which ended up being a month. I just hung out with my brothers," Ginny smiled. "We went to Norway," Aubrey shrugged. "Really? How come you didn't tell us?!" Matilda exclaimed. " Well I don't really want to talk about my engagement-"

"YOU'RE ENGAGED!" 

Aubrey winced. "My parents took us all to see the Norwegian Royal Family. They are one of the purest bloodlines, and the Queen is related to Helga Hufflepuff," she said. "You met a royal family! What was it like? Who even are in the Norwegian Royal Family?" Kella gushed. "Well there is King Edmund III and Queen Meredith, who rule. Prince Kristopher IX, who's fifteen, Princess Sonja I, who is fourteen, Prince Elias IV, who is ten, and Princess Astella VI, who is nine. My parents brought me over to discuss my betrothal to Prince Kristopher," she whispered the last part, but Ginny, who was sitting next to her, caught it. "You're engaged to the future King of Norway!"

My jaw dropped. "So you are going to get married and have kids, who will be the heirs of Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, and be Queen of Norway?" I raised an eyebrow. "Can we talk about something else, anything else?" Aubrey buried her head in her hands. "We will talk about this later. Peyton, how were the muggles?" Matilda asked me. I reached onto my bag and dumped a bunch of lollies on the seat. "Well I got along with them alright until the last night. Harry's aunt Marge was staying, and we made fun of and insulted Harry all week, but on the last night, she crossed a line. She basically said that Lily was a defective bitch and James was useless and incapable of doing anything, so Harry blew her up and we ran away. So we stayed at the Leaky Cauldron for the rest of the holidays, and I got a bunch of money out from my vault that apparently Lily and James left me. Oh -- did I mention I saw Harry's godfather Sirius Black?" I bite into a chocolate frog. "Look at that -- I got your missing relation Aubs: Slytherin," I grinned, holding up the card. "Ooh, I'm actually going to take that since I need that card, but that doesn't mean I like the joke," Aubrey snatched the card out of my hand. "Wait --  you saw Black? And he's Harry's godfather? Why didn't you say anything?!" Kella gasped. "Because I'm helping him and he's innocent," I grab a packet of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Bean and grab one out, popping a red one in. "Why do people always hate on the blood flavor, it isn't even that bad!"