𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 , the end

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪꜱꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ,

ᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪ
ᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ,

ˢᵖᵉᶜᵃˡ . the end

ᴀʟᴡᴀʏ

₊❏❜ ⋮ ⌒ THEY WERE HAPPY ... once a year, somehow, they were all brought together in a world far away. It was an empty park, always an empty park, where they had the chance to act like children.

Let's start off with Kohana and Kat, the two who fell so deeply in love, that nothing could ever tear them apart. They had a daughter, a dog, a family that consisted of so so many people. They had a life that they couldn't imagine leaving. So they had chosen to stay, and they chose to continue on with the lives they had created in what they like to call, the marvel universe. They both became official Avengers, being announced to the entire world that Kat and Kohana Stark were here to stay and to save the world. And they were there to stay, through the good and the bad. They helped Peter Parker live again after his identity had been revealed. They helped America Chavez stay safe from the Scarlett Witch. They even helped a girl named Kamal Khan, Carol Danvers, and Monica Rambo save many different people.

They had found their home, and they chose to stay.

Now, Zay. The first one who had passed away from the group of heroes. His death had meant to much more than just saving Lincoln. It had meant saving an entire group of people imprisoned. He had always wanted to help more than he could, and he accomplished that when he met his demise. They doesn't regret what they had done, no, but he regrets not having more time with his new family, the heroes. He had chosen to go back into a universe where he knew he would be happy, that being with Kohana and Kat. Zay was introduced to the world as Zay Barton, the adoptive son of the world's famous archer. Zay didn't fight every battle, but he cheered his family on, and that's what counted.

Adi had found some kind of peace in the afterlife. They were able to create and control what they wanted. They could watch over their found family. That was what they wanted. Adi was happy that he could be at peace now, that there was nothing to worry about. There was no person to save, no life to be lost. It was calm, and ever so kind to him. He wouldn't trade it for anything else. Although he misses the other heroes, there's still an abundant of others that join him in the afterlife. He had a new family now, ones who never leave his side. He learnt that they too, were heroes in their own ways, dying to protect the ones they loved. Adi is happy, and that is all that matters.

Dally, who had pondered and pondered what to do, had chosen to go back to Beth, the woman she had died for. It was a long story, but she ended up going as someone else, as a created human to protect an identity of someone who died. Dally, who remained "Dally" was just in a different body. But everything stayed the same other than that. Dally and Beth and grown close, to the point that they and gotten married and ended up running Alexandria when the leader had fallen. Dally wonders what it would be like if she had stayed with Adi, or with someone else, but in the end, she's unbelievably happy with the choice she had made.

Charli and Liam, two people who had died in the same way, fighting the same battle. They both had been glued to each others side, choosing to go where ever the other went. That being with Kohana, and Kat, and Zay. They both knew they made the right choice, even if it meant that Dally and Adi were alone where they were. Charli, who had died in the first way against Thanos, was now living happily with who he practically adopted, Peter Parker. When Peter lost his aunt, Charli had taken him under his wing and made sure he still felt loved. Liam, he stayed in Wakanda for majority if his new life, learning under the king and princess of Wakanda. They were both happy.

Everyone was happy.

Although each and every hero had died, they had been given the chance to move forward in life, to restart in their own special way.

The heroes became people that were read about in stories ... this story.

A young woman, smiled down at her son, who was resting his head against a pillow. "And they all lived happily ever after, THE END."