𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

short chapter

ɢᴀʀʙᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ

ɢᴀʀʙᴀɢᴇ ɪ

¹³. ᵗʰʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴ'
ᴛʀᴇᴀᴜʀᴇ

( please refer back to the act three chapter where there's a list of triggers and a warnings , PLEASE READ
WITH CAUTION )

₊❏❜ ⋮ ⌒ BEING A HERO ... it has its price. Somedays you may be lucky, and other days you may end up like our fellow heroes; tied up and captured by someone they weren't sure if they could trust.

"Who are you?" Pike, Charles Pike, the chancellor of skikru asked forcefully. He had his hand on his gun at his side, his fingers ready to pull it from his side and press it against someone's head. "Answer me!"

      "Their apart of the hundred, sir." Bellamy Blake said, he stepped closer to Pike with his own hand resting on his gun against his side. "Abby Griffin had been keeping them at mount weather, because of their injuries and malnutrition."

Bellamy Blake had just saved the heroes lives. In a way, he was doing it to make himself feel better about killing three hundred grounder warriors. He still believed what he had done was right, he just didn't like the constant weight on his shoulder.

     "It's been a while, Bellamy. Are we sure they aren't apart of the coalition? The grounders?" Pike was now turned towards Bellamy, his second in command, he had tilted his head and made it look like he was questioning Bellamy.

       "Like I said, sir, they had been kept there under supervision." They hadn't been. "Bring Doctor. Griffin in to confirm if you don't believe me."

     "I just don't want outsides inside. We know what happens to them." Pike pointed out, he was making a statement about the grounders he currently has in lock up. "Take them to a spare room, they can stay together. Make sure Doctor. Griffen clears them out before."

    "Yes, sir." Pike left right after that. He had his men follow him. Leaving Bellamy alone with the heroes. When the room was empty of guards, that's when Bellamy untied them and sat down with his hands visible. "Tell me who you are, now."

     "Charli. I'm Charli. We, uh, we're here to make sure someone we know stays safe." He was trying not to reveal everything: he didn't want this person to know that they were heroes on a mission to save someone that was in danger.

     "So Lexa, the commander had sent you?" Bellamy tilted his head, hand moving away from the middle of the table and towards the edge. He would grab his gun if he needed.

     "No. We aren't underneath her command." Kat added, their quick thinking allowing them an answer that sounded convincing. "We're underneath our own."

    "We didn't mean to trespass on your land, we were just looking for Lincoln." Maybe Charli revealed too much, but by the way Bellamy tilted his head, it seemed as if they had said something wrong.

     "Did Octavia send you?" Bellamy asked softly, his sisters name rolling of his tongue. He eyed each hero before his gaze finally landed on Zay who shifted where he had been sitting.

     "She did." A lie! "She wanted us to get him out safely, to keep him alive no matter what. We owe it to them both." Zay was good at this, he made it seem like the heroes knew Octavia and Lincoln. It was working, because they could all see the way Bellamy shifted and moved his hands away from his gun.

       "Now ... "

       "Bellamy."

       "Now, Bellamy. Would you like to show us to our room? Or to Lincoln first. We have a message." Liam squinted his eyes, standing and waiting for Bellamy to make the next move.

The heroes were confident. They were getting the hang of worlds and having to convince others that they belonged.