Jake: "Yeah, but me and Elliot have heard her laugh many times, and now we aren't longer scared of her laugh."

You think it's very funny, but you remember you need her eye color.

You: "What color are her eyes?"

Jake: "Oh, they're brow-"

Wren: "Attention class! Take out your English notebooks, break is over. And if you didn't eat anything it's your fault your watching YouTube shorts all break."

Sasha nervously hides her phone in her backpack.

Wren just explained the work and you wrote everything in your notebook, you just had to answer 5 english questions... That's super easy! What could go wrong?

You answer the 5 questions and give your notebook to your teacher. English is your favorite subject! The questions were super eas-

Wren: "You...You got the easiest question wrong?"

Wren points at question 4, you realized it was actually wrong so you start laughing at your own answer.

You: "Sorry, miss..."

You take your pencil and erase the wrong answer to write the correct one.

The teacher smiles at you.

Wren: "Don't worry, everyone makes little mistakes everyday."

You go back to your seat and continue the drawing. Sasha's eyes were brown...

You finished the drawing but the teacher tells everyone to read their history books.

You open the page the teacher says and start reading.

You haven't even started yet and you're already bored, but you don't have a choice...

After reading the boring stuff you have to answer some dumb boring questions. You don't even care so you answer with the first thing you think of.

(Lol imagine the question was "Who discovered america?" and the answer was "No."-)

You gave the notebook to your teacher and suprisingly you got almost all of them correct... You wonder how you did that.

You can now go back home... You put all your stuff inside your backpack and said goodbye to everyone.

You: "Goodbye everyone!"

Jake: "Goodbye...What was their name again-?"

Elliot: "You. Their name was...You."

Jake: "Oh ok, goodbye Jake!"

Elliot facepalms... You try your best not to laugh.

Elliot: "You- You worked with You and you forgot their name?!"

Jake: "Uhhh the what of the what??"

You: "My name is LITERALLY YOU."

Jake: "...Why did your parents give you a dumb name-?"

You: "Jake was the 335th most popular boys name. In 2021 there were 900 baby boys named Jake. 1 out of every 1,900 baby boys born in 2021 are named Jake."

Jake: "...I-..."

Sasha: "You...How did you know that???"

You: "...I dunno, i was bored and for some reason my brain decided to keep that information."

Sasha: "Well, we should go back home...Bye guys, i hope i can see you tomorrow!"

Elliot: "Bye Sasha! I'll miss youuu guyyysssss"