Protective Cousin

Nora and Mia go to the same School. Mia is 17,she born 3 years before Nora. Mia said"Nora,Let's get to class". Nora said"Speed,Speed"! Mia said"Well no one's around so ok". *Nora held Mia's hand and Ran to their first class. Mia said"I love having a Speedster cousin. Now let's sit". *During Class*... Nora said"Mia,I need to leave". Mia said"Ok Nora-bear. Here,I'll turn this in for you". Nora said"Mia,come with me pls"? Mia Said"Sure Nora-bear". Mia turned in hers and Nora's work then they left class. Nora said"Mwia,I had an Accident". Mia said"Let's go to the bathroom". *In the Bathroom* Mia said"Nora,you gotta stay still". Nora was fussing and wouldn't keep still. Mia said"Nora,Stay still". Nora kept being fussy. *Smack,Smack,Smack*!! Nora said"Mwia"!! Mia said"Why're you fussing Nora-bear"? Nora whined as Mia put a diaper on her then picked her up. Nora had her Pacifier in her mouth,A girl came into the bathroom and said"Ew! What's wrong with her"?! Mia said"Say one more word about my cousin and I'll make your life Hell". The girl ran out of the bathroom,scared to death. Nora said"Mwia,Mwia"! Mia said"C'mon Nora-bear Let's go to the library for quiet time okay"? Nora said"Uwp pease Mwia". Mia said"Nora-bear I can't,we're at school". Nora said"Okies"... Mia and Nora left the bathroom heading to their Art Class. Nora had her Pacifier in her mouth,hiding behind Mia. Jos said"Oh look it's the freak and her cousin who's a Murderer". Mia grabbed Jos and pushed her onto the floor. Mia said"Don't you ever make fun of my cousin. And I am not a murderer"... Nora and this boy named Darik got into a fight. The Art teacher said"Nora West-Allen and Mia Queen!! Principals office now"!! Mia said"Stupid B*tch". *At the Principal's office*... The Principal said"Mia,you could've severely hurt that girl". Mia said"I was defending my cousin! My uncle wanted me to make sure She felt ok"! The Principal said"This is not ok Miss Queen. And you Nora...Take that Pacifier outta your mouth". Nora shook her head,No. The Principal said"Nora! Take it out now"! Nora took the Pacifier outta her mouth,putting it in her backpack,tears streaming down her face. Mia said"You b*tch! You upset her"! The Principal said"Miss West-Allen,Why'd you get into a fight with that boy"? Nora looked at Mia,Sobbing. The Principal said"I asked you a question,Answer me". Nora was too upset to speak. *The Principal called their parents*... Oliver said"Mia"? Barry said"Nora"? Mia said"I was just protecting Nora like you and Uncle Barry said"... Oliver said"Honey,I'm proud of you Sweetheart. *Looks at Nora* Hey sweetie". Nora toddled to her Uncle,Oliver said"Hi love". Barry said"We're taking Nora out of this school". The Principal said"But She's an Honors student". Barry said"I don't care,I don't want my Child in a school that doesn't accommodate her needs"! Oliver said"We're taking our daughter out too. She was just protecting her younger cousin. I don't care how she does it along no one's been killed! But if that's too much to handle then she won't be returning to this school,Again"! Nora said"Mwia,Mwia"!! Mia said"What's wrong Nora-bear"? Nora said"Mwia no leave me,Mwia no's go to another school"... Mia said"Nora-bear,I'll go to whatever school you go too. Wherever you go,I'll go Nor". Oliver said"Nora,I won't ever separate you from Mia sweetie". Barry said"Whatever makes you happy and Safe baby". Nora said"Mwia,no leave"? Oliver said"Never". Nora smiled,The Principal said"What school is better than us"?! Iris said"The Central City S.P.E.D. and Inclusive school". The Principal said"The school is perfect for your 2 freaks". *At the West-Allen Household*... Nora said"Uncle Ollie,can Mia stay the Night? Pls?! Oliver said"Mia,What'd you say wanna sleepover at Uncle Barry's"? Mia said"Really dad"?! Oliver said"Yeah". Mia said"Yes. I definitely want to sleepover". Oliver said"Ok Baby girl. See you later". Mia said"Bye dad". Nora said"Bye Uncle Ollie". Oliver said"Bye love". Oliver left and went home... Nora said"Bart! You're home,Finally"! Bart said"I got caught up with helping Aunt Caitlin. Hey Mia". Mia said"Hey B". Nora said"Mia's staying the night with us"! Bart said"Awesome. Mia,you should see Nora's Littlespace room". Mia said"She showed to me when I came visit Uncle Barry and Aunt Iris". Barry said"Mia? Nora's set aside some Pajamas for you". Mia said"Ok. I'm gonna go change". Mia went upstairs and into Pajamas.

Mia said"She's such a thoughtful girl"

Mia said"She's such a thoughtful girl". Mia went to Nora's Littlespace room and saw Nora dressed in a onesie.

 Mia went to Nora's Littlespace room and saw Nora dressed in a onesie

Mia said"Aw,Nora you look adorable"!... Nora said"Mwia,Plway"? Barry said"Sorry Nora but it's dinner time". Nora said"Nwo! I wanna's plway"!! Barry said"You can play after you eat". Nora said"Nwo!! Now's"!! Mia said"Nora,you gotta eat hun". Nora said"Nwo,Nwo,Nwo"!! Mia said"1,2". Nora was throwing a tantrum. Mia said"Uncle Barry how do you handle this"? Barry said"Grab her and Spank her. Tantrums aren't ok". Mia grabbed her cousin and sat down on open cirb,pulling Nora over her lap. Nora said"Nwo! Mwia,pls don't"!! *Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack*!!! Nora whined as she kicked her legs. Mia said"Nora stop. I'll take off my belt". Nora stopped kicking her legs. *Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack*!! Mia stopped and let her up. Nora was sobbing,Clinging to Mia. Barry said"Nora,We don't throw tantrums in this house Young lady". After finally eating,The 2 girls went to sleep. The house was quiet,everyone was fast asleep...