Therapy and Shopping

Barry and Iris took their daughter to therapy,the thawne debacle traumatized poor Nora. Nora just couldn't stay still,She was nervous. Ms.Tamica said"Nora West-Allen"? Nora looked at her parents,not wanting to go alone. Barry said"We'll come baby,don't worry". Barry and Iris went with Nora into a Room towards the back. Mr.Zacklyan said"So Nora,Why'd your parents bring you here"? Nora said"Well an enemy of my dad did some really bad things to me,manipulating me into helping me". Nora was sobbing,Clutching her father's hand. Mr.Zacklyan said"I see that Nora is experiencing some trauma. The way I see it,Thawne made a very harsh and negative impact on your daughter and all the stress she's going through". Iris said"So what can we do to help her"? Mr.Zacklyan said"Have you ever heard of Littlespace"? Barry said"When I was Nora's age I used it to help accept that my dad's never coming home. He died in prison before we had Nora". Mr.Zacklyan said"Ok Mr.Allen,I want Nora to use Littlespace it'll help her. The age range is up to her,but don't force her into it let her try on her own". Iris said"Ok. Thank you Mr.Z". Nora said"Can we go home dad"? Barry said"Yes my love we can". *At home*... Nora said"Dad,What's Littlespace? And how is it going to help me"? Barry said"Littlespace is when you go into the mindset younger than your actual age and act like it weather it's a little kid,Toddler or Baby". Nora said"So this is gonna help me"? Barry said"Yes. The trauma that Bastard put you through,hurting you. This will help you love". Nora said"Okay. C-C-Can we go shop for supplies p-p-pls"? Iris said"I got the crib,playpen,Highchair,swing and changing table ordered". Nora hugged iris and said"Thanks Mom". Iris kissed her head and said"You're Welcome Baby girl. Now let's go shop okay"? Nora said"Okay". *At the Littlespace store*... Nora said"Dad,Look at this".

Barry said"Get it honey,This'll look adorable on you"

Barry said"Get it honey,This'll look adorable on you". Iris said"Nora do you want pull-ups or diapers"? Nora said"Can I try both"? Iris said"Of course sweetheart". Barry said"What kind of toys do want love"? Nora sped into the toy asile,Barry following her.

 Barry said"What kind of toys do want love"? Nora sped into the toy asile,Barry following her

Nora said"Flash! Arrow"! Barry said"Pick out anything you want kiddo"

Nora said"Flash! Arrow"! Barry said"Pick out anything you want kiddo". Nora grabbed some Action figures,plushies,building blocks and Legos. Iris said"That's a good find sweetheart. Look what I found,More cute onesie's and outfits. So you ready to go baby"? Nora said"Yes! Let's go"! Nora sped off to the check. Barry said"Wait up"! Iris said"Guys"! *Back at Home. After getting everything unpacked,Nora was playing with her toys*... Barry said"Hey beautiful girl. Look what daddy got you".

Nora took the Pacifier and put it in her mouth,going full little

Nora took the Pacifier and put it in her mouth,going full little. Nora said"T'anks daddy". Barry said"You're Welcome Baby girl". Nora said"Daddy plway"? Barry said"First let's get you into a pull-up then we can play". Nora said"Ok daddy". *After Nora was changed into a pull-up*... Nora said"Dwaddy,plway now's"? Barry said"Yes sweetheart". Iris said"Hey guys,What's up"? Nora said"We plwayings Mwommy". Iris said"So I just got off the phone with Bart,He'll be home in a few weeks". Nora sped off into her room,crying. Barry said'What was that about I wonder"? Iris said"I don't know Babe,Go talk with her". Barry went upstairs to his daughters room. Barry said"Hey beautiful girl,you ok"? Nora said"I nwo wants Bwart to's know". Barry said"Baby girl,he's your Big brother he won't ever make fun of you". Nora said"Dwaddy when bwubba home"? Barry said"A few weeks hun". Nora said"Dwaddy,Mwe want cwuddle". Barry said"Of course sweetheart". Barry picked her up and sat down on the bed,holding his daughter close. Iris came into the room and said"I made Lunch,come eat guys". Nora walked over to Iris,taking her hand. Barry Said"Nora how old are you right now baby"? Nora held up 3 fingers. Barry smiled,he was happy that Nora accepted Littlespace. Iris said"Okay Little girl let's go eat". The family of 3 walked downstairs. Barry and Nora in the living room watching video's of The Flash defeating Meta-humans. Nora said"Dwaddy awesome's"! Barry said"You're pretty amazing yourself Little Runner". Barry put on a Video of him and Nora fighting a Meta. Nora said"Dwaddy an's me bestest team eber"! Barry kissed her head and said"We sure are kiddo". Iris put the food on the table,Sitting down next to Nora. Nora wasn't eating,Barry said"Baby girl,You gotta eat". Nora shook her head,no. Iris said"Sweetie what's wrong"? Nora said"Acci-dent mwommy". Iris said"Oh honey it's ok. Keys get you changed yeah"? Nora said"Mwommy won'ts dwo anyfings bwad rights"? Iris Said"I would never do anything bad sweetheart. You can trust Mommy". *Iris took Nora to the bathroom and changed her Pull-up,then both girls where back downstairs*. Nora ate half of her food,not wanting to eat any more. Barry said"You done Kiddo"? Nora nodded. Iris saw the tears streaming down Nora's face and said"Hey,hey it's ok sweetheart. Shh,Shh". Barry put the plates in the sink then got Nora an ice cream. Nora didn't want it,Barry said"You love ice cream sweetheart why don't you want it"?Nora said"No feels like ice cream dwaddy". Barry said"Ok sweetie". Nora yawned,rubbing her eyes. Barry said"How adorable can she be while little"? Iris said"Apparently very adorable Barr". Nora snuggled with her Dad,falling too in his arms. Barry said"Aw,Our little girl". Iris said"Go put her to bed". Barry sped upstairs to his daughters room and laid her down on her bed. Barry and Iris where talking with each other about Nora and how they love having Nora as a Little...