Nora's Appointment with Caitlin

Iris took Nora to STAR Labs for her appointment. Caitlin said"Hey guys. Nora,you ready"? Nora said"Mama,stay"? Iris said"Of course love". Caitlin said"Nora,can you undress for me"? Nora said"Mama"? Iris said"Want me to help Baby"? Nora said"Yes Mama". Iris helped Nora undress,Iris said"It's ok sweetheart. So what exactly do you need to exam"? Caitlin said"Well,everything. Nora can you lay down on the bed pls"? Nora laid down on the bed. Caitlin began her exam,Nora whimpered. Caitlin said"What's wrong sweetheart"? Nora said"Hurts"... Iris said"What hurts Honey"? Nora points to her lower region. Caitlin said"Nora,Can I take a look"? Nora said"I trust you Auntie cait. Mama,hold my hand pls"? Iris said"Sure Baby". Iris held her daughter's hand,Caitlin examed Nora's Lower regions and said"Nora,Did Thawne"? Nora nodded,tears streaming down her face. Caitlin said"Oh honey,I'm sorry that happened". Nora said"Is there a way to make it to where I won't"... Caitlin said"Iris,did you talk to her about it"? Iris said"Yes,We talked it over and decided that it's the way to go". Caitlin said"Ok. Nora I'm gonna put you to sleep ok,but when the surgery is done I'll wake you up Ok"? Nora nodded,her Flash plushie in her arm. *After the Surgery,Caitlin was getting some medicine ready for Nora*. Nora said"Mama,It hurts". Iris said"It'll be ok in a few weeks hun. Caitlin said the surgery went well". Nora said"Mama"? Iris said"Yes Baby girl"? Nora said"Dad". Iris said"Ok sweetie,I'll call him". *Iris called Barry. Barry rushed over,Scooping up his daughter into his arms*... Nora said"Dad"! Barry said"Hi Little Runner. Did the surgery go well"? Iris said"Everything went well. It'll take a few weeks to heal so she probably shouldn't go on missions". Barry said"Yeah she shouldn't but she can accompany me to CCPD". Iris Said"Ok. Singh does seems to love his niece". Nora said"Daddy"!!! Barry said"What's wrong Baby"? Nora said"Owwies"!!! Barry said"Shh,Shh Baby it's ok. You're gonna have Owwies for a little while but it'll get better honey,I promise". Nora clung to her dad,Iris said"Cait,can we go to the cortex"? Caitlin said"Sure Iris". Barry held her close,gently rocking his daughter back and forth. Nora said"Dwaddy"... Barry said"Shh,Shh. Hush Little Baby don't you cry everything's gonna alright,Daddy's here to hold ya through the night. Daddy's gonna buy you a mocking bird,I'm gonna be a diamond ring for ya Ima sing for ya I'll do anything for you to see you smile amd if that mocking bird don't sing and that ring don't shine Imma break that birdies neck,I'll go back to jeweler who sold it to ya don't mess with dad"... *At Home*... Nora was refusing to put on a Pull-up. Iris said"Nora,Caitlin said you have to wear it". Nora said"No...I don't want too"... Iris said"Nora,1,2"... Nora said"No! I'm not Little,I don't wanna wear it"!!! Iris said"It's for a medical reason so you have to wear it". Nora ran upstairs to her room. Iris said"Nora,you can't leave while I'm talking to you Miss Thing". Nora said"Shut up Mom! Just go away"!! Iris pulled Nora over her lap,Nora said"Mama"! *Smack*! Nora said"Ow! Mama,no"! *Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack*!!! Iris said"Nora,you need to listen to me Young Lady. When I tell you something you need to listen". *Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack*!!! Nora cried and said"I'm sorry Mama! Pls stop,I'm sorry"!! Iris laid down the last smacks then let her up. Iris said"Lay on the bed so I can put your pull-up on". Nora laid down,Iris took off Nora's pants and panties. Nora saw the blood and said"Mama"... Iris said"It's ok sweetheart. Aunt Caitlin said this is normal hun". Nora said"I'm sorry". Iris put the pull-up on Nora.

 Iris put the pull-up on Nora

Iris said"It's ok Baby girl". Nora got up,Hugging her mom. Barry Said"Hey kiddo". Nora whined as she clung to Iris. Iris said"Could you give us a minute Babe"? Barry said"Sure. Imma get dinner going". Iris said"Don't burn anything"! Barry said"Hey"! Nora said"Mama,why can't I help dad on missions"? Iris said"Cause you have to heal Sweetie". Nora said"Couldn't I wear my pull-up while on missions Mama"? Iris said"You heard what Auntie Caitlin said little miss". Nora said"No fair"... Iris said"I know baby but you'll feel better after". Nora said"Ok Mama. I'm getting hungry". Iris said"Let's see what your dad's cooking. It'd be more comfortable if you sit in your Highchair love". Nora said"Ok Mom,I like it better then the other chairs anyway. Highchair is more comfortable". After Dinner,Nora was throwing a tantrum over her bedtime... Barry said"Nora"! Nora said"I don't wanna go to bed!! I wanna stay up"! Barry said"No. Go to bed now before I spank you"! Nora stomped her foot and said"No! I don't want too"!! Barry dragged her upstairs to his room. Iris said"Tantrum"? Barry said"Yes". Iris sighed and said"This kid,I swear". Nora said"Dad,let go"! Barry pulled Nora over his lap,Nora said"No! Daddy,Pls don't"!! *Smack*! Nora whined. *Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack*!! Nora said"Daddy!!! Stoooopppp"... Barry stopped and said"Stand up". Nora stood up,Barry said"Go get the paddle". Nora said"Daddy,No"!! Barry said"Now,Nora"! Nora went into her dad's office and grabbed the paddle.

 Nora said"Daddy,No"!! Barry said"Now,Nora"! Nora went into her dad's office and grabbed the paddle

Nora hesitantly

gave it to her dad,Barry said"Over". Nora said"Daddy"... Barry yanked Nora over his lap. *Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack*!!! Nora cried and said"I'm sorry daddy! Pls stop"!!! Barry said"It's almost over Baby". Barry laid down the last smacks then let her up. Nora cuddled with her dad. The house quiet,the West-Allen family was asleep,Nora was cuddled with her dad,not letting go of him.