Secret revealed

The West-Allen family are at STAR Lbas. Cisco said"Barry,why are there Baby items in the fridge"? Nora said"Daddy,I have a headache". Barry said"Oh honey". Nora said"Hurts"... Barry said"I know baby girl. Why don't you go rest okay"? Nora said"Ok". Nora went to lay down in the lounge. Cisco said"She ok"? Barry said"It's just a headache". Caitlin said"Barry,Why does Nora have a Pacifier in her mouth"? Barry said"D*mmit". Barry said"When she wakes up we'll explain. *See's Nora crying* My beautiful baby,it's ok. Daddy's here kiddo". Nora sobbed. Caitlin said"Can pls explain what the h*lls going on"?! Nora nuzzled into Barry's jacket,still sobbing. Barry said"Well,Nora is a Little". Caitlin said"So she has Littlespace"? Barry said"Yes. Who do you know what is it"? Caitlin said"I'm doctor Barr,I know everything". Cisco said"Nora's 15,why does she use Littlespace"? Barry said"Because Thawne not only manipulated her,he also abused her". Cisco said"That Pyscho hurt our Girl?! Ah H*ll no,That's not right". Nora whined. Caitlin said"What's her Littlespace Age"? Barry said"3 yrs". Cisco said"Well it's a good thing that Son of B*tch is dead". Nora looked at Cisco and Caitlin with a look of fear. Cisco said"Hey,Hey it's ok Sunshine. Look at Uncle Cisco,Sweetheart". Nora reached out towards Cisco,Cisco said"Thats my girl. You're adorable Lil' Runner". Nora said"Unwcle Cwisco. Awunty Cwaitlwin". Caitlin said"Aw". Barry Said"Nora would like a baba"? Nora said"Ywes Dwaddy. 'Awberry"? Barry said"Sure my love". Nora said"T'anks Dwaddy". Later... Nora was playing with Cisco. Cisco said"You're adorable kid. Especially when you're Little". Nora said"Uncle Cisco,Where Auntie Cait"? Cisco said"I don't know kiddo". Barry said"Alright Baby girl its time for us to go home". Nora said"Ok Dwaddy. Bye-Bye Uncle Cisco". Cisco said"Bye sweetheart". At Home... (Nora's Big) Barry and Iris called Nora down for Food and to tell her something. Nora said"So what's up"?! Barry said"Tomorrow's your first day of school". Nora said"No,I don't wanna go to school! Daddy"... Barry said"Baby,This'll be good for you honey". Nora said"Hell no! I'm not going to fucking school"!! Barry said"Watch your mouth Young Lady". Nora ran upstairs,Slamming her door then locking it. Barry said"Nora"! Nora said"Go away dad"! *Barry Phases into Nora's room* Barry said"Nora"? Nora said"Get out". Barry said"That's no way to speak to me Nora Dawn West-Allen". Nora rolled her eyes. *Smack*! Barry popped her and said"Stop with the attitude". Nora whined. Barry said"Nora,Why don't you wanna go to school honey"? Nora said"I want to stay with you and mom not be confined at stupid school like a prisoner in Jail". Barry said"Well instead of being angry,Slamming the door and cursing you could've just told us sweetheart". Nora said"I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean too". Barry said"It's ok my beautiful girl you're forgiven sweetie. Now get sleep baby girl". Nora said"I really don't want to go to school dad"... Barry said"You don't have too love. We won't force you honey". *Bart comes into the room* Bart said"Hey kiddo". Nora said"Bart,can you sleep with me tonight"? Bart said"Of course baby sis. Barry said"Nora,You are you hungry Baby"? Nora said"No. Sleepy". Barry said"Ok sweetie. *Kisses her head* I'll bring you a sippy of Milk kay"? Nora nodded and said"M'kay daddy". The West-Allen house was quiet,Both kids and adults were fast asleep. Nora snuggled with her older brother,her Pacifier in her mouth Clinging tightly to Bart as they slept...