Even a confused Taehyung was dragged by his best friend to the auditorium. Taehyung and Jimin pushed through the crowd and came in the front row. They were confused to see two of their classmate at dias.

Jungkook was nervous when he noticed Taehyung at front looking at him . He was with Mingyu to announce something.

Jungkook cleared his throat and gained attention of his classmates.

"Thank you guys for coming here. I'm here to announce you something. " he paused when he saw all of them looking at him curiously. "You know that today is our last day at this university as seniors and we might never see each other again. I know some of us are going to attend crash course but most of us not. And one more thing guys, I will be turning 23 in three days, so I want to give you all a farewell and birthday party on my birthday. Please don't deny it and come on my party, I'll consider it as my birthday gift, so please will you guys attend?" he asked and immediately smiled when he saw his classmates cheering loudly and saying they will attend for sure.
"so I will send location and time at your phone so be assured."

Jungkook carefully looked at Taehyung who was showing no reaction. his heartbeat started getting fast at the thought of other male not coming the party, it's now or never!

"Taehyung hyung! will you please come ?" Jungkook asked loudly gaining attention of his classmates.

Taehyung stiffened at his place and fidgeting nervously due to sudden attention of the crowd.
Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was looking at him expectingly, "Um.mm".
He couldn't find any words so that he can reject the invitation without rejecting directly.

He looked his beside at his best friend who was also looking at him anticipated, it made him conflicted and Taehyung knows if he denies to attend the party Jimin will back off too. his best friend was deprived of many things because of him and Taehyung surely didn't want Jimin to miss the last gathering of their university life.

So he looked at Jungkook again and softly nodded his head who smiled so big and the crowd cheered more and it brought a small smile at Taehyung's lips when his best friend gave him a tight hug.

he made a right decision.

Jungkook looked away from the best friend duo and turned around facing Mingyu giving him a crooked smile. And made his way out of the room.

He made a right decision.

.......

"Jungkook, are you sure you are doing this? think again." Mingyu told his best friend who was making preparation for the party. Jungkook was holding the party at one of classy club with very good environment and service. He was making sure everything to be great. Kim Taehyung was going to be there.

"I'm sure Gyu, I know what I'm doing so don't fret over it. "

Jungkook finished his phone calls and instructions and throw his body at his soft mattress where his friend was laying.
he sighed and looked at his dark gray ceiling and sighed.

"am I doing right Gyu? will everything be alright ? " he asked his friend who rolled on the bed and faced him.

Mingyu knew Jungkook was overwhelmed of his emotions. Even he was unsure of everything but decided to to ignore them and be a best friend to Jungkook and support him till the end.

"Kook, I know what are you feeling I can't feel them, but just to let you know that I'm with you, I'll support your every decision." Mingyu patted his shoulders and laid on his back .

"come on, cheer up, finally Taehyung is going to be yours. also, try your best to not have a nose bleed." Mingyu laughed when Jungkook shoved a pillow on his face.