Chapter 2. Inviting The Families

Start from the beginning

"Ooh! They look so good!" Poppy says with stars in her eyes and then Amber says proudly "Yep! These were my cupcake ideas!" and then Ruby asked Becky curiously as she noticed that Becky was stirring a different kind of batter. "And what are you making, Becky?" Ruby asked and this made Becky smile by the question and says "Well I'm glad you asked Ruby. I'm actually trying out a new dessert recipe I've been working on. The puff cake!".

And this caught the girls attention as they asked in unison "Puff cake?" and Becky nods as she explains what it is "Yep! Half cream puff and half cupcake" and then Poppy went into a daydream with hearts around as she says "It sounds great" causing Ruby chuckle at her Troll friend and then Becky asked "Anyways, what are you girls doing here? Did Biggie ask to see how we're doing with the cupcakes?".

Poppy shakes her head and then says with a big smile on her face "Yep! I've Got The Best Idea! I think you girls should invite your families to the party too! That way you can introduce your boyfriends to them!" and this made Amber froze as she dropped the tray full of cupcake batter inside as she and Becky both looked shocked and scared by this.

Amber zoomed towards Poppy, grabs her by her shoulders and started shaking her back and forth as she exclaimed "Are you crazy Poppy?! Why would you even say that!?" and then Becky says "My Mom and Dad doesn't even know I'm dating or the fact I'm i...

Amber zoomed towards Poppy, grabs her by her shoulders and started shaking her back and forth as she exclaimed "Are you crazy Poppy?! Why would you even say that!?" and then Becky says "My Mom and Dad doesn't even know I'm dating or the fact I'm in a relationship!" and Ruby blinks before asking in confusion "Wait, you girls didn't tell your families too?" and then Becky started to exclaimed "Yes, I haven't even-" but she stopped along with Amber as she asked "Ruby you didn't tell your Mom or your Grandma about your relationship?" and then Becky said "I thought you already told your Mom about Trollex since you been with him for almost a year now" and this made Ruby look away with a blush on her face, feeling embarrassed.

Poppy looked a little dizzy and quickly snapped out of it and asked with a sigh "When were you girls actually plan on telling about your relationships to your families?" and Amber says "Well, to be honest only my Mom, Uncle and little brother knows about my relationship with Synth. But, I've yet to tell my Dad about it though" and this surprised Poppy and asked "Why haven't you told your Dad yet if your Mom, your little brother and uncle know?" and Amber sighs and says while rubbing her arm "Well the thing is... I'm actually scared to tell him about my relationship with Synth... Because I'm afraid he'll not accept him as my boyfriend and things might go wrong" and this made Poppy frown a little before saying "Everything's gonna be fine Amber, I promise. You just gotta have faith".

This Amber smile and says "Thanks Poppy. I needed that" and then says "We'll finish the cupcakes first and then we'll tell our parents" and Poppy smiles while nodding and says "Sounds like a plan" and then she left the house, leaving only Amber, Ruby and Becky.

"Are you sure we should tell our parents?" Amber asked still feeling nervous about this, Ruby smiled softly at her friend and grabs her hand and says "Don't worry Amber. Like Poppy said everything is gonna be alright, just be honest and tell them about the party" and then Becky says while putting a hand on Amber's shoulder "We'll be right here with you. Like how we always have each others back" and this Amber look at her as if she's almost ready to cry and hugs both Ruby and Becky as she says "T-Thank you girls. How I did I get so lucky to have you two as my best friends?" and Ruby grins and says "Just lucky, I guess" as this made the three girls laugh and they quickly finished the cupcakes.