Chapter 1. The Party Preparation

Poppy was telling the story of the young Trolls of every tribe, a young funk Troll raised his hand and asked "Queen Poppy, did the Bergens really wanted to eat Trolls?" and Poppy nods as she answered "Yes, but only because we taste so delicious!" and this made the young children laugh as a little Pop Troll asked "Like a cupcake?" and then a young Rock Troll asked "Or like bacon?" and then Poppy says "Maybe, we tasted like a cupcake wrapped in bacon" and this made all the children exclaimed "Yum!" and started giggling and then a voice says teasingly "Telling the little ones about that story, huh Poppy?" and Poppy looks up while the children turned around and saw Ruby with a smile as she has a short high ponytail and is wearing a red midriff with a peach color jacket on and black pants.

( ↑This is Ruby's hairstyle and her outfit too↑ )

"Miss Ruby/Auntie Ruby!" all the children exclaimed as they got up and tackled the Protector into a group hug as this made Ruby giggle while Poppy laughs and says "Alright, alright kids! Give poor Ruby some space!" and the children got up along with Ruby as they looked at her and said in unison "Sorry Miss Ruby/Auntie Ruby" and Ruby smiles and says "Don't worry. No harm done kids" and then she asked "What story was Poppy telling you all about?".

A young Classical Troll went up to her and says "Queen Poppy was telling us about the Bergens, Miss Ruby!" and Ruby smiled softly, then Coral Blush looks at Ruby and asked "Miss Ruby, do they still want to eat us?" and Ruby smiles at him while she gently patted his head as he giggled and says "No Coral. They haven't done that since we've shown them that happiness was inside of them all along. So, they don't need to eat you guys anymore".

Then Clampers jumps into Ruby's arms and asked the two older girls "Auntie Ruby, Miss Poppy, whatever did happened to the Chef?" and this made Ruby think for a moment before Poppy simply says "I don't know. She was kicked out of Bergen Town and was never seen again. She's probably back in the wilderness somewhere, but don't worry. She won't find us again, right Ruby?" as Poppy looks at her human best friend and Ruby smiles and says "Yeah, I know she won't" and then the young Classical Troll asked "When did this happened?" and this made both Ruby and Poppy smiled at each other before Poppy says "Actually, our escape from the Bergens today and our peace with them happened in three days" and then Ruby cuts in by adding "Which is why tonight, me and Poppy have decided to throw a party to celebrate our freedom from the Bergens and in three days we celebrate our peace with them. Everyone's gonna be there!".

Just then Amber, Becky and Branch all came into the pod as Branch says "Hey girls, everything's ready for tonight!".

"Yep! We just need to add a few more decorations and get a little more food and then Ruby we're going to need your help with something" Amber says while holding a clipboard and Poppy replied "Sweet! This will certainly be a party we will never forget!" and then Poppy looked like she remembered something and says "Hey Ruby, you go help Amber while I need to talk to Branch and Becky really quick. Don't we'll be right there!" and Ruby looks at her questionably but nods before she and Amber left the pod, then Poppy looks at both Branch and Becky then asked "So, did you two get it?" and both Branch and Becky smiled at her while Becky pulls out a medium black case and Poppy smiles while the children looked at it curiously. "What is that, Miss Becky?" Clampers asked curiously and Becky smiles at her and says "Well, this is actually for Ruby" and then Coral Blush exclaims happily "Is King Trollex finally gonna propose to Ruby?!".

This made Poppy, Branch and Becky blink before they busted out laughing, making little Coral Blush look confused.

"N-N-No! O-Oh my God! T-That was so p-priceless!" Becky laughed out while Poppy and Branch continued laughing until the trio calmed down as Poppy cleared her throat before saying "Uh, actually no. As much as I want that to happen, it's actually a gift. A little something to give to Ruby during the party to show her how much we care about her" and Coral Blush let out an 'Oh!' before he and the other children started giggling and then Becky says "Alright, come on. Let's go help finish up for the party" as she, Branch, Poppy and the children all left the pod.

Meanwhile outside with the others

Ruby has a clipboard and a pencil as she was making sure that everything looked perfect and organized for the party. "Okay! Let's see, decorations? Check!" Ruby says as she looks at the decorations and checked them off and shouts "Satin, Chenille, the decorations look amazing girls!" and the fashion twins shout back "Thank you Ruby!".

Then Ruby walks off to check on the other preparations. Poppy, Branch and Becky saw this and smiled seeing that their friend was already making sure that everything was going smoothly and then Poppy goes to DJ Suki as she says "DJ, I'm so glad you and Ruby both decided to DJ with King Trollex again!" and DJ replied "Yeah! When we play together, it's like generation of dance music! Especially since Ruby has an amazing talent when it comes to music!". Then Poppy went to Smidge and asked "Smidge, have the leaders R.S.V.P'd yet?" and Smidge answered while looking at the letters "Yeah, Poppy, it seems like every Troll in Trollstopia!" and Ruby walks up to Biggie as she asked "Biggie, how are the refreshments coming?"and Biggie puts down the snack trays on the table and says "Every Troll's gonna love my eclairs, brownies, and-" but then stops and looked at an empty tray.

"Hey, what happened to my cupcakes?" Biggie asked and then Ruby noticed some frosting on Mr. Dinkles face as he says "Meep!" and this made her laugh a little and said "Don't worry Biggie, I'll ask Amber and Becky to help you make more cupcakes before the party" and Biggie sighs in relief and says "Thanks Ruby. You're a lifesaver!" and Ruby nods before taking off to take care of an errand as she shouts "No problem!".

Poppy smiles before looking at Branch and says "Branch, my man, you got everything else ready for the party?".

"Yep, everything's ready for tonight's party and the half of everything ready for the upcoming party" Branch said and Poppy exclaimed "Wonderful!".

"Can you guys believe it?" a voice says and both Poppy and Branch turned around and saw Ruby coming towards them and adds "That this party pretty much got you guys to be friends with the Bergens in the first place, huh?" and then Poppy says while looking at Branch "Yes, and if it weren't that to happened, then you wouldn't have found your true colors and rejoined Troll society" and Ruby walks beside Branch and pulls him into a side hug and says "And I wouldn't been able to have a brother figure in my life" as this made Branch smile and says "Well, now we can enjoy this celebration with all of Trollstopia!" and then Poppy says "And hopefully, nothing will go wrong".

"Um... Poppy I think there's something I should tell you about... And I don't think I'm ready for this" Ruby then says as she was getting nervous. And immediately Poppy gets concerned and worried along with Branch as she asked "Ruby, what's wrong!?" and then Ruby took a deep breath and spoke.

"My Mom wants to come to the party and meet you guys, along with Amber and Becky's families too"