Chapter 2. Inviting The Families

Poppy and Branch blinked as they both looked confused and then Poppy says "O-kay... And that's a bad thing, Ruby?" and then Ruby sighs and says "Well... Normally it's not, but... It has something to do with me and Trollex" and getting concerned Branch immediately asked "What? What happened with you and him?" and Ruby sighs again and while rubbing her arm she says "The problem is that... My Mom doesn't know I'm in a relationship" and this made Poppy exclaimed in shock "WHAT!?" as this made everyone stopped to what they were doing and look at the trio, Ruby smiled awkwardly before quickly said "Don't worry everyone! It's just a small conversation" and all the Trolls nodded and went back to work. "How about we talk at your place, Poppy?" Ruby says and grabs Poppy's wrist to lead her to pod not before handing the clipboard to Branch as the two girls left.

At Poppy's Pod

Ruby was pacing while Poppy sat on her bed and then asked "Ruby... You mean to tell me that you and Trollex have been together for almost a year now and you still haven't told your Mom about this?" and this made Ruby sigh and nods as she sat down next to Poppy. "When were you gonna tell your Mom about you and Trollex?" Poppy asked and Ruby looks at her and says "I didn't know how to tell her. I mean I can't just go up to her and say 'Oh yeah Mom, I'm in a relationship after helping my friends realize music was inside of them instead of the strings and I knew him for only a few short days'. I mean how will I explain this to her!? I mean I haven't even met Trollex's parents yet either!" and flops back on the bed.

Poppy thought for a moment before getting an idea. "How about I help you explain to your Mom about your relationship with Trollex?" and in an instant Ruby shot up and looks at her dumbfounded as she said "What?".

But Poppy only smiles and says "Yeah! You're my best friend Ruby and as your friend I'll help you and make it goes smoothly and I'm sure your Mom will understand!" and Ruby just stared at her, then let out a sigh before smiling a little and asked "How did I get lucky to have you as my best friend, Poppy?" and Poppy grins and says "Just lucky, I guess!" and pulls Ruby into a hug as the two besties hugged each other.

"Alrighty then! Let's go tell Amber and Becky about this too!" Poppy says as she and Ruby quickly left the pod to look for Becky and Amber. "Let's hope they don't freak out" Ruby mutters.

Meanwhile at Becky's Cottage

Both Amber and Becky were in the kitchen baking cupcakes for Biggie as they're both wearing aprons and listening to music as well, Becky is stirring the batter while Amber pulls out a tray of cupcakes out of the oven, takes a swift smell and says "Perfect!".

Just then Becky's door opens and then a voice says "Ooh~! I know that smell~ It's Amber and Becky's cupcake season~!" and the two girls turned their heads and saw Poppy and Ruby coming inside. "Poppy, Ruby! Hey girls, we're almost done with the cupcakes as you can tell" Becky says and gestures the frosted pink cupcakes with sprinkles and a flower on top.

 "Poppy, Ruby! Hey girls, we're almost done with the cupcakes as you can tell" Becky says and gestures the frosted pink cupcakes with sprinkles and a flower on top