Sweet as Sugar

En başından başla

But all I want is to kiss her more, fuck her again, sleep with her in my arms.

Feed her my expensive, gourmet food, and hope to Christ I'm impressing her with it all.

Still, Cassie's question is valid. Just hours ago I was worried that Riley was connected with the Irish mob. That's still a small possibility, I guess, but there's no way she could fake what happened between us in the bedroom.

No, her reaction to me was far too genuine, way too raw. I've been with enough women to know the difference. Or maybe I'm just enchanted by her, and I'm in the wrong.

What's the worst that can happen, though? I can cut her off at any time. Stop this in an instant. Ghost her, or worse, if needed.

I stride into the room with the tray. Riley's lying in bed with her eyes closed. The sheet is pulled up over her lush body, and her beautiful blonde hair is everywhere on my pillow. She looks like a fallen angel, one who ended up in a dark pit of hell here in my bedroom.

My heart picks up speed. Inappropriate thoughts fly through my mind, everything ranging from how I'd like to drop this tray of food and wine and fuck her again, to how I might never let her leave.

She's not my captive, though, even though I've treated her like one. This makes me feel like a villain, but I'm not that. No, I'm just a man who wants to bring her food in bed and listen to her beautiful laugh and fuck until there's nothing left but us.

Her eyes flicker open, and she stares at me, then at the food. "Hey. I drifted off. Wow, look at that food," she says softly, stretching so a corner of the sheet exposes her right breast. I notice her dusky nipples, suddenly taut from the cool air and the weight of my stare.

I want to suck on it, to tease it again with my tongue. She grins and covers up.

"You're suddenly shy?" I tease while pouring wine into the glasses.

She lifts a shoulder. "It just seems, I dunno. Different now."

I hand her a glass of wine and touch my glass to hers. "Different, how?"

She takes a sip and her brows pinch together as she swallows. "This is all so, ah, weird."

I chuckle. "That it is. But should we question it?"

I want to ask more questions, but instead, I pop a small round slice of brie on one of the fig-and-rosemary crackers, and feed it to her.

She lets out a moan. "Good God, that's incredible. It's like an orgasm in my mouth."

I crack up.

"What?" she says, leaning over to arrange another cracker with cheese. "See, I'm not even worried about my boobs hanging out. That's how good these are. I need more."

"Had I known this was the key to get you naked, I would've just fed you crackers and cheese way earlier."

She lifts her eyebrow saucily. "Now you know."

We snack in near-silence for a few minutes, with her moaning and commenting on how delicious everything is.

"Even the wine's excellent, and I normally don't like red wine," she says.

"Stick with me and you'll enjoy a lot of things." I'm serious, but I can tell she's joking.

I feed her a grape, and then another, and when she takes the fruit between her pretty lips and stares at me, that's when I can't handle this any more.

The way her eyes light up makes me want to feed her part of me. I'm hungry for her. Again.

I pull off another grape, and place it in my mouth, then kiss her lips, my breath mingling with hers. She opens for me, and I slip the fruit into her mouth, as well as my tongue. She grins, chews and swallows, then shifts into my lap. Our kissing becomes urgent, hungry, and intense. I'm shocked by how fast I want her again, at how my dick's already standing at attention, tenting the boxers.