𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 - 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

❤︎

❥  "𝗔 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲"——————————————————————

❥ "𝗔 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲"
——————————————————————

your pov

To Mione,
Hope you're doing well. I'm not.
Dads gone a bit mental. He's losing his head cause of.. mum. I don't know how much to tell you, but he's not so happy about the idea of me going back to Hogwarts.. but he's okay with Cedric going I think. Not sure why.

I don't know if I want to come back, but I'm going to anyway. I think dad will be okay by himself. I'll explain this when i see you. Sorry this is brief.
It feels so surreal that she's actually out.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Miss you lots, give Ron my love.

- y/n
xx

I signed the letter and slipped it into the envelope, giving it to Louisa with a sigh. She eyed me angrily, upset about travelling again, leaving with a reluctant hoot.

I leant back into my seat, hearing the hiss of a nearby train. It felt so unusual to be in the compartment alone, missing Mrs Weasley's homemade sandwiches, Hermione's endless book supply, Harry buying sweets for us all from the trolley.

"You okay?" Cedric broke my trance, sliding the door shut and slipping into the seat opposite.

"Not really" I said spitefully, looking out of the window. He tutted.

"Hey, at least you're actually allowed to be here!" i said, facing him. "I had to beg to go and learn, knowing full well my friends all hate me."

"They don't hate you, bunny, they just need.. time" he chuckled.

"I didn't ask for this" I muttered under my breath.

"I know you didn't, it'll get better" he reassured.

We sat in an uncomfortable silence. I pulled my jacket over my hands, tucked my hair behind my ears, adjusted my rings. Anything to avoid me starting a conversation.

"What's that?" he said.

"Hm?"

"That, that thing on you, on your arm" he pointed to my wrist.

"Just a bruise" i said, rubbing my fingers over it quietly.

"I can see that" he said dismissively. "I meant what's it from?"

"Oh, well, dad was having a bad day you know, and.." i shrugged, covering my wrist insecurely.

"Wait, what?" he said, suddenly actually interested.

"Well it was my own fault! I was arguing about wanting to come back to school, and he was angry about me leaving him.. it doesn't matter, okay."

He kept his eyes on me, silently judging me. "He grabbed you?"