𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 - 𝗖𝗹𝘂𝗺𝘀𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼

❤︎︎

❥  "𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿"———————————————————————

❥ "𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿"
———————————————————————

Third person pov

The school talked of nothing but Sirius Black for the next few days.

The Fat Lady's ripped canvas had been taken off the wall and replaced with the portrait of Sir Cadogan and his fat gray pony. Nobody was very happy about this.

Sir Cadogan spent half his time challenging people to duels, and the rest thinking up ridiculously complicated passwords, which he changed at least twice a day.

The weather worsened steadily as the first Quidditch match drew nearer. Undaunted, the Gryffindor team was training harder than ever.

Then, at their final training session before Saturday's match, Oliver Wood gave his team some unwelcome news.

"We're not playing Slytherin!" he told them, looking very angry. "Flint's just been to see me. We're playing Hufflepuff instead."

"Are you having a laugh?" y/n's mouth fell open.

"Flint's excuse is that their Seeker's arm's still injured," said Wood, grinding his teeth furiously. "But it's obvious why they're doing it. Don't want to play in this weather. Think it'll damage their chances...

There had been strong winds and heavy rain all day, and as Wood spoke, they heard a distant rumble of thunder.

"Like he stood a chance catching the blooming snitch in the first place" said y/n.

"So true!" Fred agreed.

"There's nothing wrong with Malfoy's arm!" said Harry furiously. "He's faking it!"

"I know that, but we can't prove it," said Wood bitterly. "And we've been practicing all those moves assuming we're playing Slytherin, and instead it's Hufflepuff, and their style's quite different. They've got a new Captain and Seeker, Cedric Diggory-"

Angelina and Katie suddenly giggled.

"I feel violently ill" y/n mumbled.

"What?" said Wood, frowning at this lighthearted behavior.

"He's that tall, good-looking one, isn't he?" said Angelina.

Y/n mimed being sick.

"Strong and silent," said Katie, and they started to giggle again.

"I'm going to throw myself from the astronomy tower."

"He's only silent because he's too thick to string two words together" Fred commented.
Y/n glared at him, and stamped on his foot, hard.