𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 - 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁

❤︎︎

❥  "𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿!!"——————————————————————

❥ "𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿!!"
——————————————————————

your pov

I woke up to the sound of soft scratching at my window, always the sign of an owl. I leant across my bed to the windowsill and opened the window, letting in the snowy owl that waited outside.

"Aw Hedwig, hi!" I said as she flew in, landing on my desk. A smile spread on my face, it's been too long since Harry wrote to me. Not seeing him has been agony.

I moved over to the desk and took a seat, taking the letter from Hedwig. She gave a grateful hoot as i gave her some of Luisa's owl treats.

Dear y/n ,

Don't worry, I am alright. Only just coping with the Muggles, they're being a right pain in the backside. Ron tried to call me on the phone and Uncle Vernon answered.. long story short - there was a yelling match between them and apparently 'THERE IS NO HARRY POTTER.'
Sorry for not owling much, the muggles tried to take Hedwig from me. I tried reaching out to Hermione but still waiting for a response.
The Weasleys are still in Egypt so I haven't bothered owling Ron.
Oh, and thank you for my birthday present! Was definitely one of my favourites considering the muggles gave me an old pair of Uncle Vernons socks (which for the record, have two holes in)

Don't worry about getting me to Diagon Alley anymore, because i am actually there right now and i'm probably staying for the rest of the summer. I might have not so accidentally blown up my aunt and stormed out of the house..
Your Dad probably already knows!
I'm staying in the Leaky Cauldron for the time being, it's kind of a long story so i'll explain when i see you next.

Miss you lots and i can't wait to see your face again.
- Harry.

I put down the letter with a dumb grin, grabbing some blank parchment and writing back straight away.

Dearest Harry,

You moron!! I knew you'd do something stupid this summer but that's definitely beyond my expectations. You continue to impress, Potter.

Hermione is in France with her parents this week so don't expect her to respond to your letter you dumbo.

I honestly feel guilty now.. i gave you a jumper for a birthday present and you're forced to say you like it, but you complain freely about Vernons socks - i hope the candles make up for it? :)

i thought you might need something that smells like me since you always miss me sooooo much ;)

Anyway, i'll try and visit for the last week of summer, just got to convince Dad somehow. I'm also asking him about your aunt since you're telling me nothing, you know i don't deal well with cliffhangers!!