𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 - 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿

❤︎

❥  "𝗛𝗲𝗿? 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀?" ——————————————————————

——————————————————————

harry's pov

I didn't have a clear idea of how I had gotten back into the Honeydukes cellar, through the tunnel and into the castle once more.

All I knew was that the return trip seemed to take no time at all, and that I hardly noticed what I was doing, because my head was still pounding with the conversation we had just heard.

Why had nobody ever told me? Dumbledore, Hagrid, Mr Weasley, Cornelius Fudge...why hadn't anyone ever mentioned the fact that my parents had died because their best friend had betrayed them?

"You ok?" y/n's gentle voice interrupted my thoughts. We were walking to the the Great Hall, my legs moving by themselves apparently.

"Yeah, yeah i'm fine" i said, even though we both knew that it wasn't true.

"You, Harry James Potter, are a horrible liar!" she laughed with that contagious smile, and I couldn't help feel guilty for lying.

"I don't know" I said honestly, "it's just a lot of information, i'm still.."

"Processing?"

I nodded, grateful she understood. I knew she would.

"I know honey" she said reassuringly, as we turned into the hall, "but seriously, you've got to talk about it. Keeping it all bottled up isn't healthy."

I nodded, knowing she was right. When was she ever wrong?

"Just focus on eating a shit ton of food and sleeping good after" she said happily, noticing Ron and Hermione waving us over to their table.

"Merlin, who died?" y/n asked, looking around as she sat down. The Great Hall was filled with students muttering in urgent, hurried tones.

A few Ravenclaws turned to look at us four, but turned away immediately, as if it would kill them to look any longer.

"What've you done now Harry?" Ron joked, ignoring the attention from the other tables.

"No idea" I mumbled back, watching Draco Malfoy talk to his friends with a smug look on his face.

"He's probably just trying to make the Buckbeak thing your fault" y/n suggested, following my eye line. "God, he is so desperate. I hurt my arm too, but I don't mention it to everyone."