tu

I wake up to the assaulting sound of my night clock, buzzing like a crazy bitch.

Reluctantly opening one eye, I put a hand out of my warm covers to shut the evil thing off.

Last night, or this morning to be more precise, I went to bed at three o'clock seeing I was studying for this politic exam today and, of course, Chin refused all week long to give me at least one free night to do so.

Yawning, I shuffle out of my bed to slump myself on Mind's. She's still sleeping; the girl could seriously sleep through a nuclear explosion, wake up and be all "Like, what the fuck happened here?"

I stroke her cheek gently and it makes her moan grumpily, trying to slap my hand in the process. You asked for it Mind. I start to tickle her, knowing that she truly can't stand it,

"Jeez Bec, what the hell?"

"Good morning sleeping beauty, time for politic exam!" I reply, intently using an annoying voice.

"Oh shit. I completely forgot!"

"How did you do that?" I ask her incredulously, looking in our wardrobe to find something decent to wear, "What did you think I was doing all night yesterday?"

Mind gets up, studying her own reflection in the mirror,

"Hum... being all geeky and stuff? ... I don't know, how was suppose to remember that anyway? Couldn't Teacher Yah tell us?"

"She did."

"Or like I don't know, give us a reminder."

"She did."

She sighs, obviously out of arguments,

"Well at least my boobs look better than yours."

Sorry, what?

"What the hell Mind, how is that suppose to be even near the actual subject?"

"Ha! You see? I won the argument, as usual."

"No, no you didn't-"

"I'm taking my shower" is Mind's only reply before she leaves the room. Jesus Christ.

Finally deciding that I don't give a flying fuck about how I look anyway, I settle on a black shirt and a grey skirt, putting my hair in a messy bun.

In the kitchen, my father is reading the paper, drinking his inevitable morning coffee

"Hi Dad!" I greet him, opening the fridge's door to grab a muffin and orange juice.

He looks up from his paper distractedly, before bringing back his gaze upon it,

"Good morning love!"