Dear sister [Her given memories]

Start from the beginning

If it was three years ago, holding this bridge wouldn't have been this much of a problem. But right now, his powers had weakened. His worshippers were lesser than before and didn't have the spiritual strength he had before. There were tens of thousands of people crossing the bridge. The toll it was taking was too much.

He felt like this was the end of it.

Suddenly, he felt his burden ease by tons. It was as if someone had taken over whatever of the weight was in his shoulders was down.

'What?'

Jun Wu was in the Upper Court, seeing down the whole thing. In the Upper Court, the spiritual energy was the strongest among all three realms.

He was watching the whole thing. And suddenly felt that the weight had been taken by someone else.

This time, he saw someone over the sky of the bridge. And his eyes almost popped out of his sockets.

It was Tian Xing!

She was holding the bridge up now.

But why from over there? Why not the Lower court? She wasn't allowed in the Upper Court but she could use the Lower Court's spiritual energy. It was certainly more than the mortal realm.

Suddenly he noticed. Tian Xing was standing right above volcano, and there were two types of energy radiating from her. One was spiritual energy.

The other was dark energy! She was using it to slow down the lava, at the same time, she was using the spiritual energy to hold the bridge alongside Jun Wu.

He gasped.

The strange behaviour of the last few months made sense to him.

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌:
𝐽𝑢𝑛 𝑊𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑢𝑝. 𝐴𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠, ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑇𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑋𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟, 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘. 𝐼𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑠. 𝐻𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑, "𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔?"

𝑇𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑋𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑗𝑜𝑙𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑, "𝐴ℎ, 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝𝑏𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑠." 𝐽𝑢𝑛 𝑊𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑, "𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘?"

𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝐺𝑢𝑜𝑠ℎ𝑖 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑑𝑜𝑚. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑟.

𝑇𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑋𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑘𝑒, "𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦." 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚.