Jimin wanted to ask what happened but he decided to go against his will.

"Let's go to park after eating okay?"Tzuyu said to Jimin who just nodded.

Time skip

At park

"What happened?"Tzuyu asked to Jimin who is silent all the way.

"Huh?nothing"Jimin replied.

"Spit it out already kid"Tzuyu said voice warning not to oppose.

"I feel like he isn't caring about m-"Jimin was cut off by tzuyu.

"Oppa!You don't know what happened this morning?"Tzuyu asked.

"What is it?"Jimin clearly confused.

Flashback

"Eat without watching phone kid"Voice heard making tzuyu to jump in her place.

"Huh?it's just I'm going through the notes since my exam is this afternoon!but that lucky bitch is having her exam in mrng!"Tzuyu said.

Jungkook just chuckled.

"Whatever have your breakfast and then you can go through your notes!"Jungkook said taking phone from her and keeping it aside.

"Sure"

And then they both were speaking about nothing in particular.

"How's Jimin?"Tzuyu asked voice concerned.

When Jungkook is about to answer the question raised by tzuyu his phone started to ring.

"What?but it is supposed to be on Tuesday right?"his voice clearly annoyed.

"Fine i will be there"Jungkook completed.

"Tzuyu!I'm leaving to office!There's meeting which is supposed to be on Tuesday!Make sure Jimin takes all his tablets that i kept in side table okay?"Jungkook said in hurry.

"Oppa!atleast have your breakfast"tzuyu shouted.

"No it's okay!I'm leaving all the best for your exam"Jungkook said and left.

Since Jungkook's father isn't here he should be the one who have to attend the meeting there's no other go!

End of flashback

"He didn't even have breakfast but he told me to give your tablets"Tzuyu continued."And you're telling me that he isn't caring about you?"Tzuyu controlled herself not to scold her own brother.

Then Jimin phone rang.

After seeing the caller ID he got happy as well as confused.He is happy because it is Jungkook but confused because he is supposed to be in meeting.

"Yeoboseyo"Jimin said in phone.

"Is it Mr.Jeon?"a voice asked.

"Yes!who is this?"Jimin replied clearly confused.

"I am Mr.Lee Jungkook's security sir.Jungkook fainted during meeting.We took him to xxxx hospital"Mr.Lee said.

"I'm coming"Jimin said and stood up.

"What happened?"Tzuyu asked.

"Jung-Jungkook"Jimin stuttered

"Okay!okay calm down!let's go"Tzuyu said and took him to the hospital.

"May i know where Jungkook is admitted?"Jimin  asked to receptionist.

"He is in room number 2134 sir"Jimin left bowing the receptionist.

After seeing Jungkook Jimin's heart calmed down.He wanted to shout at him but he really can't.Seeing Jungkook sleeping there calmed him down.

After getting discharged.

"How is your fever?"Jungkook asked.

"Fine"Jimin voice cold.

"Can you give me water?"Jungkook asked.

Jimin gave water to him and when he was about to keep it in side table he was held by tight wrist and fell on Jungkook.

"May i know why you're ignoring me?"Jungkook asked holding Jimin's waist in left hand and his hand in right hand.

"I'm not ignoring!now leave my hand!I have to go!"Jimin said trying his best to get out of his hold.

"Try then"Jungkook said looking at his eyes.

"Aish"Jimin said and tried his best only to get tired.

"Spit it out!"Jungkook said.

"Remember your promise?"Jimin said raising his eye.

Now Jungkook is in biggest problem duh!

"I am sorry that i am not taking care of myself and overworks everytime"Jungkook said.

"Now you have realised?So all i am saying is don't work too late at night!!!okay?"Jimin said.

"Okay!"Jungkook said and they both become silent...

"No!"Jungkook replied.

"Then why?"Jimin said.

"It was because i am in hurry.I don't know this will happen you know?But i tried calling your phone for 4-5 times you didn't take my phone."Jungkook said.

"Whatever it is!Atleast you've to take an apple with you!So that you can get some energy!Now skipping food what good it does?It only ruined your meeting"Jimin scolded him.

"Aish!Sorry baby!I will take care of myself!If there is hurry i will take an apple with me so that nothing will happen okay?"Jungkook said.

Suddenly their room door opened.

After seeing the person who came Jungkook's blood boiled if Jimin isn't holding his hands he would beat the shit out!But his hands is held tightly.

Hey readers

Whom do you think the person will be?

Any guesses?Comment it.

And thank you for supporting.

Keep reading.

Saranghae💜