27

HEY...I AM CONTINUING THIS CHAPTER I WANT TO FINISH THIS FLASHBACK HERE ITSELF...SO SCROLL DOWN AND READ...

"ITS BECAUSE MONEY SEEMED MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN YOU!!!!ITS BECAUSE WHAT WILL I DO??? WITH YOU???BUT WITH MONEY I CAN BUY ANYTHING!!!!LIKE ANYTHING!!!!YOU UNDERSTOOD???"Mrs.Jeon said everything from her heart.

After hearing this jungkook's heart just broke into pieces...he ran out from the room...

He locked himself in the room not eating food or even water he shut himself...

After 6 months

* Door opened *

"How are you?i was so worried about you!!!i knocked your door for whole 6 months!!!!why didn't you open???"Mrs.Jeon asked as if nothing happened...

* Silence *

"Why aren't you answering my questions???why are you sile-"Mrs.Jeon is cut off by Jungkook

"BECAUSE MY FREAKING SELF BECAME IMPORTANT TO ME THAN YOUR FAKE LOVE!!!!"Jungkook shouted and left.

At park:

*giggles*

"Papa...stop!!!it's ticklish!!!!"A kid said laughing.

His mother looking how adorable her family is then looking around seeing a kid crying alone...

"Hey kiddo!!!why are you crying?"

"No-noth-nothing"Kid replied still crying..

"No!there's a reason!!!"

"I want my parents to love me like his parents do*pointing the lady's kid*"Jungkook replied.

A/N:if you are confused that kid is Jungkook

"Why your parents doesn't love you?"Lady asked him.

"No"Jungkook replied.

"How did you know?"

"My mother said it by herself...she chose money over me"Jungkook replied still crying.

"Don't cry!!!!you can come to our house whenever you want I'll love you like all mothers do"Mrs.Han replied."Now go to your house"

"Nah!!!I'm not going"Jungkook replied.

"Then where will you stay?"Mrs.Han asked

"Okok!!!I'll go!!!"Jungkook replied and he realized that he stopped crying when he spoke to that lady...

Not really wanting to go to his home but he have to go..

"Jungkook where were you?i was so worried"His mom asked him.

"Please don't act like you care...i am leaving this house.."Jungkook replied

With that mrs.jeon started to cry as if he is really important.Jungkook has to make his heart stone that's how his heart became stone!!!!

But still he hopes that someone will give him the love he always needs and that's when he got silent and that's how he met jihyo and now he have a person whom he never stop thinking about or never stop talking about....to his friend!!!

~End of flashback~

Jimin hugs him..."don't worry I'll try my best to give you my love"Jimin said

"Nah!you can take your time!!!I'll wait"Jungkook said and kissed his forehead.

"Now you go sleep I'll come back after finishing work okay?"Jungkook said and left..

Thanks for reading and voting

Saranghae💜