25

After some days...

Jimin is in kitchen preparing food for his family...

He is cutting vegetables and is in his own dreamland...

He is thinking about how lucky he is to get Jungkook as his husband...and got cut in his own hand.

"Shit!if Jungkook saw this I knew I would get killed!"Jimin thought to himself.

He got first aid kit and treated his wound...

"Well!the cut is so deep!"Jimin said to himself.

"What happened to you?"Jihyo asked sitting in her wheelchair.

"Ahhh!no-noth-nothing"Jimin said.

"Then why are you stuttering?"Jihyo asked and then looked at first aid kit and vegetable cutting tray and a knife with blood.

"So?"Jihyo asked.

"S-So?"Jimin stuttered.

"You cutted yourself?"Jihyo asked.

"Yahhh!it's not my intention!i just-"Jimin was cut off by Jihyo.

"You just thought about him!and cutted yourself?"Jihyo continued his sentence.

"Yeah!"Jimin said.

"Aish!I think you shouldn't come to kitchen!"Jihyo said.

"Huh?why?"Jimin asked.

"Why?I MEAN CAN YOU LOOK?YOU CUTTED YOURSELF!THINKING ABOUT HIM!AND THERE IS A CHANCE THAT YOU WILL MAKE YOURSELF HURT IF YOU COOK!!!AND I AM SURE!!!!ABOUT THIS THING"Jihyo completed.

"Okay!I am sorry!I won't think about him while-"Jimin was cut off by Jihyo

"I know,you know...that thing will never gonna happen...Go treat your wound...I will do it"Jihyo said.

"No...I will do it.its okay"Jimin said.

"It's okay go"Jihyo said.

Then Jimin gone...

At dinner

"Jimin"Mrs.Jeon called Jimin.

"Yes,mom?"Jimin replied.

"Why did you let Jihyo cook?Can't you see she is in wheelchair?Before we let you becau-"Mrs.Jeon was cut off by...

"It's me who intentionally gone mom!Nothing is his mistake mom.Let's not make it as a big issue plea-"Jihyo was cut off by...

"ISSUE?WHO IS MAKING A ISSUE HERE?JIHYO?ME OR HIM?*points Jimin*"Mrs.Jeon asked.

"But when did he make issue mom?Would you explain?"Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook!you don't interfere!"Mrs.Jeon said.

"And may I know the reason?"Jungkook asked.

"Your husband will tell me WHAT IS THE REASON HE LET JIHYO WORK AND NOT HIM!!!"Mrs.Jeon asked.

"Because I cutted my fingers that's why I let her work"Jimin explained.

"Just for cutting your finger you let my child who is sitting in wheelchair-"Mrs.Jeon was cut off by....

"THEN!!!WHY THE HELL?DIDNT YOU LET ME REST?WHEN I AM SITTING IN WHEELCHAIR?WHY DID YOU TORTURED ME TO DO ALL THE HOUSEHOLD WORKS???IF IT IS FOR YOUR CHILD THAT IS WRONG!!!IF IT IS FOR ME!!!IT'S MY WORK????I CANT UNDERSTAND YOUR LOGIC HERE MRS.JEON!!!"Jimin shouted and left to his room.

When Jungkook entered their room...

Jimin ran towards him and hugged him and let his heart out....

"Shhh!it's okay!"Jungkook comforted him.

"It's not me hyung!it's her who said she will do!i said i will manage but she didn't listened to me hyung!I am sorry for being a bad husband"

"Don't expect someone to love you when they aren't even loving their own's"Jungkook said.

"Hyung what are you saying?"Jimin asked.

"Yeah!you heard it right!"Jungkook said.

"But your mother loves you hyung!i mean you can knew it by protecti-"Jimin was cut off by Jungkook.

"Then why she left when I was three years old?"Jungkook asked.

"Hyung I can't understand!"Jimin said.

"Yeah she left me when I was three"Jungkook said.

"But why?"Jimin asked.

"For money ofc"Jungkook said."Mr.Jeon is not my father."Jungkook continued."Jeon is not my surname"Jungkook completed...

Hey readers...

Hope you enjoyed my story...

And thank you for voting my story and adding it to your reading list...

Saranghae 💜