Chapter 24: Wilderness Survival (4)

Start from the beginning

"Jiang Songchi? It's really unlucky to run into you on my first day. I heard you teamed up with a useless beta, but I haven't seen her. Did you abandon her?"

Jiang Songchi glanced at him and ignored him, instead looking in the direction he came from and wondering how the two betas were doing. 

While Jiang Songchi was lost in thought, the male alpha had been talking non-stop. Jiang Songchi rubbed his forehead and impatiently said, "Shut up and hand over your supplies. You're already dead, and the dead don't speak." 

The male alpha immediately fell silent, afraid of angering Jiang Songchi and suffering a beating. Jiang Songchi picked up the supplies and instructed the alpha who had been eliminated, "If you sit here and move around, a drone will come and take you away in a moment."  

"Hmm."  The male alpha looked depressed. 

When they returned to the previous location, Luo Yaoshuang had already packed everything up. 

"What is this?" Jiang Songchi looked at Eric, who was tied up with ropes and couldn't move, and had a cloth product of indeterminate shape stuffed in his mouth. 

Luo Yaoshuang explained, "He was too noisy, so I took the opportunity to practice using ropes."  

Jiang Songchi chuckled and expressed "regret" for Eric's miserable situation. 

"Are you both okay?" Jiang Songchi asked the two betas with a gentle expression. 

The two betas obviously knew Jiang Songchi and spoke with gratitude in their tone, "Thank you, we're not hurt."  

Jiang Songchi nodded and asked, "Is this student's foot injured?" 

The female beta replied, "Yes, she accidentally fell and seems to have a fracture. She can't walk, otherwise she wouldn't have been caught by them." Jiang Songchi frowned. The medicines they found in the jungle were all detoxifying drugs for treating poisonous insects, and there were no drugs for treating external injuries. This was obviously a very tricky situation. 

Luo Yaoshuang walked over when she heard this and asked, "Do you mind if I take a look at your injury?"

The female beta hesitated for a moment, but after looking at Jiang Songchi and then at Luo Yaoshuang, she agreed with a "yes." 

Luo Yaoshuang carefully pulled up the female beta's pants. The place where she had broken her bone was already swollen high, and the swollen area was also accompanied by red and purple bruises. 

When the male beta saw the female beta's wound, tears immediately fell from his eyes." It's all my fault. If I didn't run around everywhere, you wouldn't have been injured because of me." 

"It's not your fault. I was just careless," the female beta obviously didn't blame him. 

Jiang Songchi also patted his shoulder gently to show comfort. 

"You two go find two hard tree branches and come back. I'll help her with emergency treatment." 

"Okay." 

The two quickly returned to the original spot with the tree branches. Luo Yaoshuang tore off a long strip of cloth from the tarpaulin, fixed the injured area with a branch, and then firmly fixed the two branches with a cloth strip. 

"Your leg cannot support you to complete the zip line. You can consider temporarily withdrawing. If you continue to persist, it may cause irreversible damage to the injury." 

The female beta thanked sincerely. 

Luo Yaoshuang shook her head: "We are classmates. Even if we are opponents now, I cannot sit idly by."