Luz's tail brushed alongside the chair, quickly picking up the pace and creating a loud swsh- in the kitchen. Amity cooed and giggled, purring softly and nuzzling Luz's chin. "Iiiiii looooOoooovvveeee yyyoooouuuuu~" Luz howled.

"I 'ruff' you too Luz." Amity smiled warmly.

The pup lowered her head, the group hushing up as a furious tapping caught their attention. "Awesome girlfriend- My awesome girlfriend--" Luz howled softly.

Gwendolyn cleared her throat, adjusting her posture. "So, I'm sure my daughter is wondering why I'm here." She began.

"Oh yeah!" Eda sat up. "What are you doing here?"

"To meet the family of course!" She smiled widely. "Very excited to meet my granddaughters inlaws."

Luz and Amity fluffed up, thoughts circling a single word. Wedding? Luz perked, "White dress..?" She whispered. "Amity, can we go to the store?-"

The kitten purred loudly, shaking lightly as each of her furs stood on end. "H-Hm?-"

"I want you to try something out! Let's go-"

"Calm down Luz." Dell uttered. "At least finish telling your story.."

Luz flinched, "I'm sorry Abuelo-" Luz sat correctly. "W..Where was I?-"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

During today's events, Camilla came to realize.."Luz prefers fluffier hugs." Camilla hummed, nodding slowly.

Amtiy pouted, Dell lightly patting Luz's back. Vee yawned, resting her head back on top of Dell's, King holding his arm tightly. "I'll see you soon then, Ma." Edalyn hugged Gwendolyn tightly.

"Yes, we'll visit when able." Gwen held Eda tightly. "Take care of them."

"I will. Don't be a stranger Ma.."

Gwendolyn smiled, stepping back, Dell clearing his throat. The kids whined, "Grandpa..!" Vee whimpered.

"Don't go!"

"King go cry.." King slid down his arm.

Dell chuckled, "Worry not Chicklets, Grandpa will be back next week..It's someone's birthday by then~" He cooed.

Luz perked, "Oh that's me! I'm someone's birthday!"

Dell hummed, smiling warmly, "Yes it is Chicklet, and your Grandma and I have a suprise for you."

Luz yipped, tail wagging, "Can I know? Is it big? Wait it's a surprise- Tell me anyways I'll forget!"

"You'll have to wait regardless, but for now, we've got to get going." Dell set King down, picking Vee off his head and sitting her by King.

Luz grinned, tail wagging, "Safe travels then Panepa! Send Lilith our way when she's done with work cause we want to bother her."

"Hooray for bothering!" Vee howled.

King flinched, "Uh- Awoo!" He howled.

Vee poked his sides, King giggling and flailing about, "Arrroooo!~"

"Awooo!"

"We'll work on your howling," Vee snickered. "How's that sound brother?"

King hugged Vee, tail wagging furiously, "Howl you ever teach me?"

"Vee, you'll regret it." Camilla spoke. "When I taught Luz, it was all she would do for hours."

"Well I happen to love Luz's howls." Amity stepped forward, giggling when she was hugged.