Ten minutes after they settled, more guests arrived. Hooty opened up, chirping, "Welcome!"

Luz perked at the scent she caught, being hugged quickly from behind. The pup yelped, turning quickly to nip at the beast who spooked her, landing on all fours. "Amity.." Luz growled softly, angered slightly before she sighed. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound so angry.."

"No, I'm sorry-" Amity slid off her back. "I keep forgetting that you tell me to stop scaring you..I know you're tired of me doing that, especially since you keep telling me!"

Luz lied down, licking Amity's cheek, "You're still learning, that's totally okay. Just please try to be mindful? I don't want what I did to that dragon to happen to you.."

Amity nodded slowly, curling up slightly. Luz brushed back her fur, tilting her head to align it with Amity's, "You going to mope on the floor?"

"For a bit.." Amity mumbled.

"Okay. Make sure you tuck your tail in, come up when you're ready Amor." Luz licked her stop before standing.

Amity's tail curled up, the kitten purring softly as she watched as Luz went to go help Camilla with breakfast. King came by to lie down with her, tail lightly wagging as he spoke softly. When breakfast was finished, Amity and King got up, and proceeded to fight for the seat by Luz.

"She's my sister!"

"Well she's my girlfriend--" Amity pulled him from the chair, setting him by Camilla. "And I get to sit by her when we eat."

King wailed, Luz's ears lowering slightly, "Amity.."

"He's been getting you for the past week! Can I at least get breakfast with you today..?"

Luz softened, patting the seat, "Okay. Come here Amor."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"So then I bit him!" Luz barked sharply. "I rip out his fur and scales! His blood is dripping everywhere, even on my shirt..And I'm the one in a muzzle!"

Gwendolyn shook her head, "How cruel.."

"Did you get back at them?" Dell asked, leaning forward, intrest piqued.

Luz shook her head, "I couldn't! He's a dragon, and apparently he got a restraining order."

"You kicked his scaly behind good Kiddo." Eda grinned, taking another stolen spoonful from Camilla.

"Yes exactly so I-" Camilla leaned forward, biting her spoon, flinching when she found out it was empty. "So I took back my kids-"

"Cam-!"

"Hey! I cooked this food, I deserve to eat my portion of it." Camilla glared. "Steal my food again y vas a ver."

Luz and Vee shuddered at her few words, King shaking his head violently. "Don't do it Momma!" King exclaimed. "It's not worth losing your cupcakes for two days!"

"Is the food okay?" Luz whispered to Amity.

The kitten perked, mouth full of delicious food, "Gwu gwink hiitsh ssnot?-"

*You think it's not?

Luz smiled, tail wagging, "I'm just making sure Amor. It's okay if you don't like it, I'm happy to make you something." Luz licked back her fur.

Odalia reached for the plate of pancakes, clearly eager for some normal food, Alador taking the biggest slice. "Hon.." Odalia mumbled, yowling softly.

He held up his clawtip, drizzling some strawberry syrup on top along with some non-nana slices, holding out the plate. Odalia cooed, taking the plate and setting it over her own. Amity shuffled in her seat, snuggling up against Luz, the pup sighing and resting her head atop the kitten's.