Chapter 3 (Nilou)

Start from the beginning

Aether: "You sure? We wouldn't want to butt in on anything."

Nilou: "Nonsense you both have done a lot for Sumeru and the theater it's only fitting to invite you two."

Paimon: "Ooooh will there be delicious food there? Paimon, hope they're some Sumeru special there!"

Nilou: *giggle* "Why of course."

Paimon: "Yayyy! Can we go, can we please?!" Paimon cheered with stars in her eyes, looking at Aether.

Aether: "Well Nilou is inviting us, I don't see why not."

Paimon cheered while Nilou smiled. A few hours go by with the theater at the after-party. Everyone is joking around, eating good food, playing a few games, and enjoying the after-party.

With everyone laughing and stuff, Aether feels a tap on his shoulder, he looks next to him and sees Nilou, who puts her finger on her lips to quiet him, and she then takes his hands to go somewhere else.

Once they left the party, Nilou opened a door, and they went inside. Inside the room, Aether looked around it like a regular medium-sized room; with a bed, a large mirror, a chair, and a table, the center of the room was a lot bigger.

Nilou: "I know it doesn't look like much but this room, mister Zubayr gave to me for a way to calm nerves or practice a bit more in private if I want. Or you know to rest."

Aether: "Ah that makes sense. It does look nice here."

Nilou: "Yes...I...umm you can take a seat on the bed if you want." Nilou put her arms behind her back as she looked away, blushing.

Aether: "Oh..if you say so." Took a seat on the bed, "So why did you bring me here?"

Nilou: "Well if it's not too much to ask...I was going to ask you for your opinion on a new dance I wanted to try for the next show we put on."

Aether: "Already? Shouldn't you rest?"

Nilou: "Oh don't worry it won't be for quite some time for when the next time I perform. I just want to get a head-start on it."

Aether: "Ah I see. Well I'm not really an amazing judge but I'll do my best."

Nilou: "Thank you. Now just sit there and please keep your eyes on me."

Nilou stepped into the center of the room, as she closed her eyes, and took a deep breath; once she felt like she was ready, started to move her body, waving her left arm first, followed by her right, and slowly her body began to move, one step to the right, another step to the left, hips swing, both hands go up above her head, and she begins to move her hips side to side, move her hands in front of her and speeding them a bit; bringing them to her body and making a wave motion starting from her hips going up over her head. Nilou would turn her body to do two hip pops before switching sides and doing it again with her other hip.

All the while, Aether is sitting there in utter stun and at a loss for words; watching Nilou's movement closely, he can see her love and passion for her dancing, but she's showing this private dance she's showing Aether; it was making Aether hot!!

His face was heating up, and anytime Nilou's hips moved seductively, Aether's groin area got harder, to the point a slight bulge was slowly popping in his pants. Aether was so entranced in watching Nilou's movement he didn't know.

Nilou's dance was coming to a close; with one final twirl and step, she finished, panting to catch her breath. Once she does a slight bow, Aether claps and gives her a smile that makes Nilou blush.

Staring at Aether and being happy, she was able to get him a great show, but as she stared at Aether, her eyes slowly trailed down, and noticed something. Looking down at Aether's lower regions, she sees the bulge. At first, she was confused, but then it clicked within her mind that it was Aether's dick...he was hard.