I smiled—even though I was here at least I got revenge on that disgusting excuse of a man.

"Brutal," Blaise laughed.

"So you're crazy?" Daphne asked, giggling as she perched her chin on the palm of her hand—like she was listening to an exciting piece of gossip.

God, it was like I was back in High School.

I furrowed my brows in her direction.

"Don't worry," she whispered, smiling, "we're all crazy here."

"We're the freaks," Blaise raises his brows.

None of them certainly seemed sane, but I was trying to be polite and not say anything. I was trying to make a friend or two.

"So, what did all of you do to get here?" I asked.

"My parents threatened me over my childhood to sort my behavior out and I always thought they were trying to scare me," Blaise said and then laughed to himself, "but turns out they weren't joking when I was arrested for driving while drunk. I crashed the new Aston Martin they got me for my seventeenth birthday."

I raised my brows, "sounds like a blast," I winked at him and he chuckled.

"I have another two Astons if you want to recreate that night one day?" Blaise asked me. So he is rich, rich. Intriguing.

"I'll take you up on that," I grinned.

"Well, I robbed a shop wearing a big bunny mask," Daphne chirped suddenly and I turned my gaze over to her.

"You always have to mention the mask, don't you Daph?" Pansy sighed.

"What did you steal?" I questioned curiously.

"Oh, nothing," she smiled, "it turned out there were two cops in the back buying their dinner or something . . . whoopsies."

I smiled but it was forced because I realized this girl is truly insane.

"I was caught with drugs at school one too many times," Adrian grinned mischievously.

Theo leaned his elbows on the table and said, "I stole my parent's Ferrari at fourteen and went on a high-speed police Chase around London. . . because I was bored."

"You've been here since you were fourteen?" I asked.

"Yeah," he sighed and then held out his arm, "I have the scars to prove it too."

I tensed, his arm was covered in thin white scars leading all the way to the knuckles on his hand. Some were more red and some were healed. What in hell?

"What are those?" I asked but I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to know.

"I told you," Pansy said and I narrowed my eyes in her direction, "keep out of trouble. This school is hidden for a reason."

That did nothing to settle my confusion. It looked like Theo had been cut or whipped, maybe even burned. It was then I realized all of them had the same-looking scars on their hands and arms. Something dark twisted in my stomach, maybe it was fear, maybe nerves.