"Uh hey, these are for you" he said, handing her flowers. "Leave them there" she said referring to the counter top "and answer my question. What are you doing here?"

Jhalen looked around, a few people walking through the halls. "Fatima, I've been calling you-" he stopped talking as a few more people came off the elevator. "Can we do this somewhere else? Like somewhere more private?" he asked as Fatima looked him up and down.

She turned on her heels, walking into an empty side room. "Thank you" he said following her.

"You got 120 seconds" she said in an even tone.

Jhalen took a deep breath and let out a sigh "I've been trying to get in contact with you. Calling, texting, I had flowers sent to your house before they were sent back"

"Mm hm, that's usually what happens when someone denies delivery, Jhalen"

"Why would you though? You haven't even heard my side..." he took another breath "Listen, Fatima..Im sorry okay? I'm sorry for fighting at your friends wedding"

"And?" she folded her arms. "That was a mistake. Okay? I was drinking..he was drinking, whoever the fuck he-"

"Hey now, not too much"...she warned with a chuckle.

Jhalen squinted his eyes and scoffed. "I didn't come here to talk about that night. I came because I want to apologize and make it up to you"

She stared at him blankly. "Fatima.."

"I hear you Jhalen, loud and clear"

"Just one night, one dinner. Just to apologize" he said calmly, looking into her eyes. She rolled them, shaking her head. "I'll let you know" His hopeful eyes dropped a little before he gave her a quick soft smile. "Okay" he answered simply.

"I'll be waiting" he opened the door, going back into the hallway.

••••

"Ooo shit" Fatima moaned as he roughly entered her from behind. There were three pots on the stove and a pan in the oven but that didn't stop Zac from bending her over the kitchen table soon as he walked through her front door.

"This..shit...every...fucking...time" he said through tight lips, taking his time with her at first. He grabbed her shoulder with one hand and smacking her ass with the other.

"Uhh, uhhhh" she moaned, her voice shaky. She hung her head as her stomach muscles tightened. He gripped her waist before pounding into her causing her upper body to lay flat on the table.

"Aaahh, baby yess, oh my..fuuuck" she went on and on as Zac lip quivered "Oh shhhiit" he dragged out, feeling his release fill her.

"OH SHIT ZAC!" Fatima yelled, slapping Zac's thigh as the pot on the stove began to boil over.

"Shit!" Zac said, pulling out of her and getting his pants up as fast as he could.

"Shit, shit, shit" Fatima said, pulling her oversized tshirt down and rushing over to the stove to turn the burn down.

"Look at you! Finna burn the damn green beans" Zac stood by the table, shaking his head.