Chapitre 16

ASTERIA'S POV :

ASTERIA'S POV :

I woke up stretching my hands without even opening my eyes i tried getting up but something was stopping me, i turned around scared but saw xavier sitting down reading one of my romance books with one hand while he was wrapping my waist with the other, then it all came rushing to my mind, i kissed the boy i faked my death for the one i was running from. I gasped and covered my mouth in shock, it happened out of the blue. Who could have predicted it?he turned to face I tried acting cool but I felt my cheeks burning i looked down to see him shirtless, oh shit, great!

"Good morning princess" he grinned

"G-go-good morning" I replied I tried getting up with force and angriness.I crouched on top of him and punched him hard.

 "Bastard, how dare you kiss me!!"

He grabbed my hand in the second moment and the second hand I was going to punch him with and quickly I could not catch it He turned the situation between us to find myself below and he was above me tying my arms above my head with both hands, Their concern is to get closer to me to feel his hot breath on my neck and inhale the scent of his perfume mixed with alcohol that I couldn't resist the urge to inhale.

"Calm down love, that was nothing but a kiss I took from you without permission and you didn't stop me. There is no need for all this violation." he smirked

"let me go, i swear I'm going to kill you !" 

"Not before I do this,"

he said. The next moment I found him meeting his lips with mine, kissing me with a power I'd never seen before. I tried to get away from his hold and I did I ran taking a knife I was hiding under my bed I stepped back threatening him with it but still I felt numbness all over my body, my breath was trapped and my heartbeat accelerated, almost breaking my rib cage from the intensity of its strength.

"a knife are you flirting with me" He raised his brows mocking me.

I heard my door knocked by someone

  "open the damn door asteria" I heard as William shouted 

shit'i grabbed xavier from his hand dragging him there I pushed him in and closed the door

"I'm coming" I replied 

I opened the door to William entering it searching with his eyes

"what assshole you were talking to" he asked

"nobody"

but then the bathroom door opened with a shirtless and only Lower part towel covered xavier.I saw as rage seethes in his stare and pulled me hard behind him and growled.

"has he slept with you?"

"no, he didn't"He paused for a moment to look at him sharply and raised his hands to grab the collar of his shirt and push him hard to hit his back against the wall, he brought his face close to his and spoke in a quiet voice that carries a lot of seriousness and anger.

"stop it, both of you, you know what I'm leaving" I said angrily while taking my bag and a jacket.

I left knowing exactly where to go, my base.