Chapitre 9

The next I stayed at my house reading until there was one hour left for me to get ready, I got ready, wore my black heels then left and locked the house, when I turned I saw xavier inhaling his cigarette's poison while waiting

The next I stayed at my house reading until there was one hour left for me to get ready, I got ready, wore my black heels then left and locked the house, when I turned I saw xavier inhaling his cigarette's poison while waiting.I waved at him and he did the same then came my way"I couldn't leave you walking when I could give you a ride" he informed"mhm yes it's fine if you insist" I chuckled on our way to the museum, we chatted a lot until our troughs went parched from talking.and like always he treated me like a queen we entered to find it deserted of people"Why is it empty "I questioned"I bought the place for us to be comfortable in"

"you shouldn't waste money this way" I suggested

"everything for you "He turned around and smiled after we've seen all the art pieces he bought some that worted a lot for an unknown reason. 

"Can I stay at your house, mine has workers mending it" he requested"yes, yes of course" I respondedafter we got home and changed I lit up the chimney, grabbed a book then jumped into my bed "the floor of course" I giggled without lifting my head from reading"you can't do that to me, it is really cold here, please and I will leave space between us too""fine just stop talking it's annoying"he hopped in and then covered himself with the blankets while facing me."don't you sleep?" he asked"no I don't and I can't" I replied"may I ask why?"

"nightmares haunt me ..."he got up and took my hand in his 

"you can tell me about it, I am here for you"

"I always dream of connected nightmares and I always ask myself questions like:why am I always dreaming about him?why is it in all my dreams?will I know everything this time?what will help me leave this dream?"secrets are kept I just want to wake up from it..."I finished while wiping my tears after I'd had enough of keeping things for myself

"who is he" he queried

"He is the man who killed my parents, took my liberty and made an angel a monster"

"Do you know who is he or where he lives"

"I searched for him for the past 5 years willing to take my revenge by torturing him and then murdering him slowly so he can feel the pain I felt when I lost my precious people but unfortunately there were no relics of him "I sighed feeling my anxiety rising he lifted hair for my face and then wiped tears from it while lifting my face"shh, it's fine I'm always going to protect and be with you" he whispered.

__________________________________________________________________________

i am really sorry for being late publishing

but enjoy